The Student Room Group

Would you date a gym girl?

Has a banging body, goes to the gym 6 days a week, very strict diet, but does let her hair down occasionally. Would you date her or find her boring?
can she dab tho?
why?
How much can she OHP?
Gym girls are the best.. srs gym girls, not tarts who go with a full face of make up, hair down and are actually plump and just go to take selfies
Reply 5
If she likes being tagged in Gym Memes posts.
I couldn't care less, as long as they were somewhat healthy
Hell yeah. I'm a very active guy and play rugby. Go gym often and very into fitness. I guess you must be to find someone who is compatible with your lifestyle. Me personally I love a girl who likes to look after herself
It will be good because she won't mind my regimented lifestyle.
I currently do date a woman who goes to the gym every other work day after her lectures, and she makes shakes for breakfast. It's not as weird or whatever as it seems...we even go walking/jogging together. I have seen it as pretentious though just because so many people start getting into fitness and then quit. For now she hasn't, she's been gymming and dieting before we met. I workout with her sometimes but I'm not like all into fitness and that, I just don't wanna get fat.

Original post by Littleonezz
can she dab tho?

lmao what? :biggrin:
Original post by Anonymous
Has a banging body, goes to the gym 6 days a week, very strict diet, but does let her hair down occasionally. Would you date her or find her boring?

If she has other hobbies and has more to talk about than 'getting a bum', then sure. The thing I've found with gym 'bunnies' is that some can be incredibly narcissistic. They upload photos under the guise of progress but it's seeking constant validation reinforced by likes.
No
As long as she isn't an instagram slut, yeah

I'd avoid it (srs), as a fit gym guy myself who visits the gym about 3-4 times a week I prefer an average girl. After all that exercise gym is the last thing I want to talk about.

As your banging I'm sure a lot of guys wouldnt give a sh!t about you being a gym rat.
Reply 14
Would you date a gym girl?

I would, but they were already taken. :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending