Did anyone take the IGCSE Edexcel English Literature Paper 1 this January 2017? Watch

mysticmagic2000
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
If you did, can you please send me what came up for Pride and Prejudice and Romeo and Juliet.

Thank you in advance
Lucaas
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Pride and Prejudice – EITHER (a) Explore how the relationship between Mr Wickham and Elizabeth Bennet changes as the novel progresses. OR (b) How does Austen present the theme of family in Pride and Prejudice?
Romeo and Juliet – EITHER (a) Explore Shakespeare’s presentation of the parents of Romeo and Juliet. OR (b) How far do you agree that love finally triumphs over hate at the end of this play?
liv.kingg
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
so Lucaas those questions are very unlikely to come up because they've already asked them this year?
Also what was January 2017's of mice and men questions
Lucaas
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yep, and
Of Mice and Men – EITHER (a) Explore Steinbeck’s presentation of Curley’s wife and one other character who does not fit in on the ranch. OR (b) Discuss the theme of friendship in Of Mice and Men.
jpoliy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Does anyone know the AVFTB ones??
Lucaas
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by jpoliy)
Does anyone know the AVFTB ones??
A View from the Bridge – EITHER (a) How does Miller present women in A View from the Bridge? OR (b) ‘Characters in A View from the Bridge have many hopes and dreams.’ How far do you agree with this statement?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Mon, 18 Feb '19
  • University of the Arts London
    MA Innovation Management Open Day Postgraduate
    Mon, 18 Feb '19
  • University of Roehampton
    Department of Media, Culture and Language; School of Education; Business School Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Feb '19

Do you give blood?

Yes (33)
11.07%
I used to but I don't now (10)
3.36%
No, but I want to start (111)
37.25%
No, I am unable to (64)
21.48%
No, I chose not to (80)
26.85%