The Student Room Group

I'm shy and quiet - Girls would you date me???

I've been single all my life and I feel that no girl ha shown interest in me.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I would definitely date a shy and quiet guy, depending if you're a nice person, of course.
Have you tried making the first move?
I wouldn't personally date anyone until I finished studying though, so it may be that as well.

Good luck!
Original post by DianaDom
I would definitely date a shy and quiet guy, depending if you're a nice person, of course.
Have you tried making the first move?
I wouldn't personally date anyone until I finished studying though, so it may be that as well.

Good luck!

Yeah I would consider myself to be a nice guy although the 'meanie' in my name doesn't work to my advantage. I am too scared to make the first move.
Be friendly and see if it goes anywhere from there! You don't have to rush into anything either, just wait until you meet the right person. As younger people, girls tend to chase after popular boys that do all the sports clubs and aren't actually nice. Just wait for them to become more sensible so they can realise how nice you are! Just don't go out with anyone for the sake of it - worst move. Ever.
I'm sure you'll find someone
Original post by saraxh
I'm sure you'll find someone

aww thank you!
Original post by xhorseloverx
Be friendly and see if it goes anywhere from there! You don't have to rush into anything either, just wait until you meet the right person. As younger people, girls tend to chase after popular boys that do all the sports clubs and aren't actually nice. Just wait for them to become more sensible so they can realise how nice you are! Just don't go out with anyone for the sake of it - worst move. Ever.

Yeah I notice that they seem to go after the 'badass' types but they will be soon to realize that they might not be the best option.
sure, shy to an extent :smile:
Original post by DianaDom
I would definitely date a shy and quiet guy, depending if you're a nice person, of course!

Same :smile:
as a girl who has fancied many guys, I've never once told them about it. Half of them would never know. Same goes for you! I am sure many girls have been interested but have never made it known to you.

also ps. I would date a quiet shy guy as much as I'd date a "bad" boy - doesn't make a difference to me
You sound 16/17 what life have you experienced?
Original post by Asha_19
You sound 16/17 what life have you experienced?

16 years!
You are creep
Original post by Chief BlueMeanie
16 years!

Big deal then. You've got the rest of your entire life to live. Just be patient.
Original post by Anfanny
You are creep

What?
Original post by Asha_19
Big deal then. You've got the rest of your entire life to live. Just be patient.

OK!
probably not, i usually wait for the guy to talk to me and it sounds like you wouldn't
I used to feel low about how bad I am at attracting guys, but once I made myself and schoolwork a priority I stopped caring and now don't get so low about it. I started working out and eating right and now I've got a hot bod so meh idk focus on YASELF
Some do some don't. Although your chances would increase if you tried to make the first move :wink:.
Original post by Nulliverse
Some do some don't. Although your chances would increase if you tried to make the first move :wink:.

I suppose...

Quick Reply

Latest