Turn on thread page Beta

Loan Trouble watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Okay, I was orignally told that we had to get our loan forms in after our results, and when the school simply mailed the forms home with no explanation thats what I thought we were supposed to do. Now that I've got my results and gotten into university though they tell me that they should have been in ages ago and that I won't get any support.

Is this true and what should I do now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VoldyMuyo)
    Okay, I was orignally told that we had to get our loan forms in after our results, and when the school simply mailed the forms home with no explanation thats what I thought we were supposed to do. Now that I've got my results and gotten into university though they tell me that they should have been in ages ago and that I won't get any support.

Is this true and what should I do now?
    no, loans are seperate from the university. I assume you mean loans from your LEA right?

you need to call them up and they'll send you the forms to fill in.

ReputationRep:
    I have no info on my loan yet.

ReputationRep:
    Just get the forms ASAP and send them off. I think you can actually download them from studentfinancedirect.co.uk and print them off. But who knows with that site.

I not heard anything about what I will be receiving yet. Got passwords etc like almost everyone else has but al that has been mentioned before. Gonna ring them if it don't receive info soon. Gonna wait first though as I bet it's nigh on impossible to get through right now so soon after results day.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.