can mastutbating stunt your growth

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Yo so I'm a boy in his mid teens 13-15 and have been really struggling to grow for the past few years having very little growth from age 12. I've been really upset about the rate at which I'm growing currently 5ft3 and not growing since I've been 12 I couldn't think of any reason I might of not been growing except the fact that since my last growth spurt I've started masturbating I'm beggining to think that there might be a correlation between my height and masturbating especially as the men in my family aren't really small on average they are around 5ft9/10 with my dad being 6ft. 14 btw quite hairy everywhere 😂 Except my ubderarms and face which has very little hair. Oh and a visible Adam's apple too. Plz help me if you think masturbating is stunting my growth or any other reason. Thanks.
OGGUS
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
maybe, but could be drugs and that. I never done it and i'm tall. So probably, I'm 6ft1-2.
artful_lounger
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
No.
username775001
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I suggest researching if masturbation increases estrogen as I believe estrogen has a role to play in growth. I suggest researching no fap too as abstaining from masturbation increases testosterone.
l'etranger
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I've been firing out 3 per day and I'm 6'3 so clearly not.
Anonymous #2
Report 5 years ago
r/nofap
faloodeh
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
It stunts your spelling.
username2769500
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Yes
hezzlington
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
if anything it makes you taller. Also, semen contains huge quantities of protein, which is great for building muscle. For every 10g of semen, there is 20g of protein; free protein shakes!!

What you choose to do with this information, however, is up to you.
UWS
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
14 isn't even mid teens tbh and you have time to grow... Pretty sure this is trolling though.

(Original post by Anonymous)
r/nofap
r/short
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (137)
66.83%
No (46)
22.44%
I didn't use it to prepare (22)
10.73%

Watched Threads