The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Anti Feminists Sicken me.

Stop tryna prove that I hate men lmao, I don't, because I'm a fricking feminist.
Feminism is not a bad word, I see no problem at all with true feminism.
No joke, I literally feel sick.
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Those who may disagree with feminism, including me only really disapprove of third wave feminism and first world feminism. I am a feminist by definition and I probably think most people are, but it's the current wave that gets people irked.
Third wave feminism is women's superiority and it's disgusting.
Reply 3
Typical butthurt liberal
Original post by Rhythmical
Those who may disagree with feminism, including me only really disapprove of third wave feminism and first world feminism. I am a feminist by definition and I probably think most people are, but it's the current wave that gets people irked.

What about 4th wave? Its true feminism or it isn't feminism.
Original post by AishaGirl

Women's superiority is not feminism, its not that hard to understand
Original post by feministy
What about 4th wave? Its true feminism or it isn't feminism.

Well it's still in its infancy but so far it seems to be social media based and I find feminism is at its worst on social media, I just find the topics in third/fourth feminism aren't as important as those in third world countries.
Well it's still in its infancy but so far it seems to be social media based and I find feminism is at its worst on social media, I just find the topics in third/fourth feminism aren't as important as those in third world countries.

Could you state what people mean when they say they don't agree in modern-day feminism.
Women's superiority is not feminism, its not that hard to understand

Feminism should mean women's rights and women's equality. However many feminists now have moved into the movement of women's superiority under the guise of women's equality.

There was a survey, I'll have to try and find it but it was something like 9% of Brits support feminism but when asked if they supported women's rights and women's equality 90 odd % said they supported it.
Original post by endzionism2
Feminism is a zionist propagation designed to falsely make women feel they're under a system of oppression and as a result, feminists sympathise with zionist alternatives.

Feminism is designed to increase tensions between men and women, as a result divorces are incredibly high and it weakens society to allow for a zionist takeover.

Its designed to end inequality you fool.

Original post by Fadel
Typical butthurt liberal

nvm about the reps, I see I've been quoted in the OP and the thread's about me, not tryna drag you all into the pettiness though I agree
Feminism should mean women's rights and women's equality. However many feminists now have moved into the movement of women's superiority under the guise of women's equality.

There was a survey, I'll have to try and find it but it was something like 9% of Brits support feminism but when asked if they supported women's rights and women's equality 90 odd % said they supported it.

Someone saying they are a feminist doesn't make them a feminist?
Could you state what people mean when they say they don't agree in modern-day feminism.

You find women are shouting at men and belittling them, often using sexist and derogatory terms to heighten their positions and this gives other feminists a bad reputation. Women are also s******* on people on Tumblr and shouting at innocent people for no reason, it's these feminists who seem to use their voices for trivial little things like Page three etc that annoy me.
lol maybe thats because its true.

Maybe thats because what's true. Ok we can be all over this website talking about it if you want.
Its designed to end inequality you fool.

What inequality exists in the west, retard
Reply 15

Okay, but women having problems in undeveloped countries shouldn't negate those in developed countries and vice versa. Would you tell parents who are struggling to feed their children on minimum wage that they should be grateful that they're not starving like people in the third world?

No. Because both problems are important, even if one is more dire.
You find women are shouting at men and belittling them, often using sexist and derogatory terms to heighten their positions and this gives other feminists a bad reputation. Women are also s******* on people on Tumblr and shouting at innocent people for no reason, it's these feminists who seem to use their voices for trivial little things like Page three etc that annoy me.

Page three isn't trivial. I should be able to proudly identify as a feminist without getting hate as well. These so called feminists do not represent feminism.
Original post by endzionism2
What inequality exists in the west, retard

No country in the world is equal you fool.
No country in the world is equal you fool.

Answer my question, what inequality exists between men and women you dumb feminist?
Ttingox is stalking you too now