The Student Room Group

Who watches Britain's Got Talent?

What do you think of this series?

Scroll to see replies

Biggest load of rubbish I have ever seen. Most of the people who go on have absolutely no talent.
Reply 2
i do for the bants
Original post by Chief BlueMeanie
Biggest load of rubbish I have ever seen. Most of the people who go on have absolutely no talent.

Thats the fun of it surely? Watching a load of idiots who think they have talent making a fool of themselves on national television. I think its pretty funny.
it is worth watching these shows for moments like this....

[video="youtube;RxPZh4AnWyk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxPZh4AnWyk[/video]
Do you believe the golden buzzers are worthy? What kind of act do you think Ant and Dec and David will use their buzzer on?
ME. AND XFACTOR! I lmao everytime I was just gonna make a thread cos I was binging on classic audition fails all week :biggrin:
Reply 7
Original post by 0to100
ME. AND XFACTOR! I lmao everytime I was just gonna make a thread cos I was binging on classic audition fails all week :biggrin:

classy lad
Original post by the bear

I prefer moments like these

[video="youtube;8zMCzHYOk4U"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zMCzHYOk4U[/video]
Original post by Jirga
classy lad

oh stop it, dont act like you dont laugh
Original post by 0to100

I was just about to type 'I bet 0to100 watches it'. And then I saw you'd beaten me to it.
Original post by Reality Check
I was just about to type 'I bet 0to100 watches it'. And then I saw you'd beaten me to it.

whatever that's supposed to mean? Gonna ruin this good moment? I was in a good mood. I wanted to have a giggle. And you just had to ruin it with your passive aggressive jabs toward my social class :angry:
Original post by Chief BlueMeanie

Original post by Zentox
i do for the bants

Original post by Logic4Life
Thats the fun of it surely? Watching a load of idiots who think they have talent making a fool of themselves on national television. I think its pretty funny.

these lmaooo
Original post by 0to100
whatever that's supposed to mean? Gonna ruin this good moment? I was in a good mood. I wanted to have a giggle. And you just had to ruin it with your passive aggressive jabs toward my social class :angry:

Are you feeling quite ok, 0to100? A very over the top reaction to an innocuous post.
I loved the African comedian last night!
Reply 15
Original post by 0to100
these lmaooo

bro I love your bio loooooooool
Its funny
Original post by the bear

[video="youtube;RxPZh4AnWyk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxPZh4AnWyk[/video]

My one and only love :love:
Original post by Zentox
bro I love your bio loooooooool

thank you my good man

Original post by tamil fever
Its funny

ini
What is everyone thinking of this series as it's progressed?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest