The Student Room Group

I am not homophobic...

... Please some people have misunderstood my point on a previous thread. If I upset or offended anyone then I am sorry and as sort of compensation please comment below and I will give everyone I offended a 'REP'

Scroll to see replies

Lol ok
I'm offended.
Original post by feministy
Lol ok

Sorry. I was just having a bad day I didn't mean what I said. Sorry!
Original post by Danny the Geezer
I'm offended.

Sorry. I didn't mean what I said. Sorry!
Original post by Chief BlueMeanie
... Please some people have misunderstood my point on a previous thread. If I upset or offended anyone then I am sorry and as sort of compensation please comment below and I will give everyone I offended a 'REP'

was just looking at the other thread... how on earth did that happen lol
Really Sorry! I shouldn't have said what I did.
Just reply to any accusations individually instead of creating a whole thread :smile:
Original post by mythical.6
was just looking at the other thread... how on earth did that happen lol

What happen????
Thought you were gonna make a thread complaining about straight people hmm

Look, don't rep me that isn't important.
The point is that it is fine for other people to disagree with you and contest your points. If several people are saying that it is homophobic then maybe you should think about why. You don't have to make it personal. You can think ok I said this thing and it looks like that was homophobic, but that doesn't mean I hate gay people, just that I need to reevaluate the fact that gay people suffer from a lack of representation on to and that isn't fair.
Original post by _gcx
Just reply to any accusations individually instead of creating a whole thread :smile:

I tried that but there was too many so I am sort of collecting them here... A rep for your troubles!
Original post by feministy
Thought you were gonna make a thread complaining about straight people hmm

I did.
I'm not offended, nor do I know what you're talking about.

But did I hear the word "REP"!! :colondollar:
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 14
Who cares?
Reply 15
What did you say?
You turned the channel over/your TV off because of a gay scene in Casualty (which I'm guessing at the very most was a quick kiss), then thought it merited making a thread about how homosexuality is being forced onto others through television. You don't see how this could come across to some as you having an underlying problem with homosexuality?
Original post by RoyalSheepy
I'm not offender, nor do I know what you're talking about.

But did I hear the word "REP"!! :colondollar:

You did! I'm feeling generous.... Cool profile pic though!
You did! I'm feeling generous.... Cool profile pic though!

Ty v much, it's an exact replica of me :biggrin:
Original post by RoyalSheepy
Ty v much, it's an exact replica of me :biggrin:

Dolly the sheep by any chance???

Quick Reply

Latest