Guy ''forgot'' about date

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by UWS
Maybe he'll come.

And there he is.
Original post by UWS
Maybe he'll come.

Even though I'm p***ed this made me smile, I love puns.

Original post by 999tigger
What about family?
I could say just go out on your own? Are you at Uni? Can you just see if anyone is bored or just wants a break from revision and go for something to eat?

Sorry my suggestions arent very good.

Some of going out on your own is fine imo, food, cinema etc, but some a bit more iffy. It could at least get the canceled date out of your system. has the boy got any mates? Going for a drink with one of them might get the point across as well as being some company?

I'm at uni so I don't live with my family. He has but I don't know them sadly
So he's apparently ''reading'' like I'm gonna believe that
Original post by Fred5134
This is childish, so you phoned him up, he never mentioned that you're supposed to be meeting soon, but you didn't either. Why not just remind him that you have plans?

Never phoned him. I shouldn't have to remind someone I have plans when we discussed them 2 hours ago!
Reply 24
Original post by Anonymous
Never phoned him. I shouldn't have to remind someone I have plans when we discussed them 2 hours ago!

1. How do you know he's not going to meet up with you then?
2. Did you actually agree in what you're going to do or was it more "we should meet up tonight"?
Original post by Devify
1. How do you know he's not going to meet up with you then?
2. Did you actually agree in what you're going to do or was it more "we should meet up tonight"?

1. He's laid in bed ''reading''
2. No we were meeting at 7 at an Italian
How do you know he's "wa**ing"?

Also, he could be pissing about with you or genuinely forgot.

I don't get people who make plans and literally don't follow it up just before.

It's a nice Sunday, go down to the pub and get a roast and a gin or something?
Reply 27
I fully understand why u are so mad at him, but why u just didn't remind him? Your day would not be ruined, and it doesnt means that you wouldnt be able to teach him a lesson
He forgot, I asked him about it and all I got was '' oh s**t''
Reply 29
1. He's laid in bed ''reading''
2. No we were meeting at 7 at an Italian

Well how long would it take him to get there? And it's really not that difficult to just ask if you're meeting up rather than being all cold and :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:y to him. Maybe you started acting all weird so he figured you don't want to meet up anymore.
Have you tried reminding him? lol

Ask him if he's coming.
Original post by Devify
Well how long would it take him to get there? And it's really not that difficult to just ask if you're meeting up rather than being all cold and :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:y to him. Maybe you started acting all weird so he figured you don't want to meet up anymore.

Like 40 minutes or something stupid (sadly I'm not lying)

No he definitely forgot
Reply 33
At least you finally reminded him, only took almost 40min of you complaining about it. Oh hey, of you just asked him to begin with you could be meeting up with him now and wouldn't have needed to stress out and complain about it...
Original post by ChickenMadness
Ask him if he's coming.

I asked him what we were gonna do and he just replied with ''I don't know''

which would indicate he does know and will be making his way there. If it was a meal, then go anyway.
Brick his windows
Original post by RoyalSheepy
Brick his windows

I'd love to
I'd love to

Can I join? :colone:
I asked him what we were gonna do and he just replied with ''I don't know''

if he's being an :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent: AFTER u reminding him then er
he should be im acc so sorry let's go out now or tomorrow or something

don't block him that's being extra
just let him keep messaging and don't talk to him again ?

don't go running back him like someone pathetic ok

Quick Reply

Latest