The Student Room Group

Guy ''forgot'' about date

Scroll to see replies

I had a friend "forget" to meet me for a coffee and I'm mad despite that not really being out of the way in my day. I just wasted a 1/2 waiting when I could of been doing something else.

Unless you're in a long term relationship I wouldn't bother with him again.

As for what to do... nothing. Go home, put on a movie or play a game and enjoy your night. Going out on a sunday is awful anyway(or is that just where I live?).
Original post by Anonymous
if he's being an :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent: AFTER u reminding him then er
he should be im acc so sorry let's go out now or tomorrow or something

don't block him that's being extra
just let him keep messaging and don't talk to him again ?

don't go running back him like someone pathetic ok

He said he wanted to go out tomorrow but I said no. We made plans tonight that he couldn't follow through what makes tomorrow different? I asked him if he wanted to see tonight and he just said that he doesn't know and that he's revising.
Thanks for everyone's help. I asked him if he wanted to see tonight and he just said that he doesn't know and that he's revising. So I'm just going to block him on everything and move on :smile:
So I'm here in full make up 30 minutes before my date and he's laid in bed w***ing and hasn't even mentioned that we are meant to be meeting soon and just keeps asking me what's wrong. Anyway, I'm ready to go out but none of my friends want to do anything, it would be such a waste of good makeup to wash it off. Any ideas what I can do?

whats your number. lol jk.

wait how do you know he's wacking it
also, a sunday night date? whoa.
see if i had a gf i would remember the date and get ready an hour or so before so i wouldnt have to rush
Original post by 0to100
whats your number. lol jk.

wait how do you know he's wacking it

He asked me to send him some photos that he would only need if that's what he was doing. I asked him if that's what he was doing and he said maybe which in his case always means yes!

What's so special about a Sunday night date?
Just go to whatever bar you were planning on going to and try to look nice and approachable... you'll get a new date soon
Original post by gareths
see if i had a gf i would remember the date and get ready an hour or so before so i wouldnt have to rush

Well Gareth is now her new boyfriend. She can send the other guy pictures of them together or something.
wtf i dont know her
Original post by gareths

man. We get it you want a girlfriend!
But making posts on tsr won't help.

Just out of curiosity, are you a troll?

If so you're a pretty good one.
This is why you check up with people around 30mins or closer to when you're supposed to meet up in case they have changed plans
Original post by Kholmes1
man. We get it you want a girlfriend!
But making posts on tsr won't help.

Just out of curiosity, are you a troll?

If so you're a pretty good one.

nooooo
Original post by Kravence
This is why you check up with people around 30mins or closer to when you're supposed to meet up in case they have changed plans

I did and that's when he said that he had forgotten. Anyway it's over with I've deleted him social media etc. I can do better than him (this isn't the first time he's messed me around)
I did and that's when he said that he had forgotten. Anyway it's over with I've deleted him social media etc. I can do better than him (this isn't the first time he's messed me around)

good on you

he clarly is an a**hole
I asked him what we were gonna do and he just replied with ''I don't know''

lmao. block him.
Original post by ChickenMadness
lmao. block him.

I did. I asked him if he wanted to see me and once again he said he didn't know so I said it's either yes or no and he just said he was revising. I told him to have a good life and deleted him
I did. I asked him if he wanted to see me and once again he said he didn't know so I said it's either yes or no and he just said he was revising. I told him to have a good life and deleted him

Thats good - u will meet someone whos worth it
Original post by emerald7770
Can I get 341 reps for no reason?

sure
Original post by gareths
sure

thank you!!! For noticing me!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending