Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    final year for these exams!
    since no-one made a thread i thought i would
    how is revision going?!?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.

Just quoting in Danny Dorito so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    (Original post by Danny Dorito)
    x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a-spiringmedic)
    final year for these exams!
    since no-one made a thread i thought i would
    how is revision going?!?
    Hi! hope revision is going great for you Do you happen to have any of the 2016 papers, I can't get any access to them, and my old teachers aren't being very helpful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by factly)
    Hi! hope revision is going great for you Do you happen to have any of the 2016 papers, I can't get any access to them, and my old teachers aren't being very helpful
    i do in fact, theres a lot of people im suppose to be sending it to haha! pm me your email and what modules you want, i also have the papers for ocr mei maths and ocr for chemistry x

revision is going ok! i hate f215 with a passion its just toooooooo long! and the ecosystems chapter is too dull! i think ocr put it in to test our patience because theres no way anyone could find that actually interesting lol!

ReputationRep:
    I found some good notes last year for F212 online and just found out there's the same for F214 and F215

Linking in case anyone else is as desperate as me haha!

https://www.oxbridgenotes.co.uk/revi...r-biology-f212
    https://www.oxbridgenotes.co.uk/revi...r-biology-f214
    https://www.oxbridgenotes.co.uk/revi...r-biology-f215

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a-spiringmedic)
    i do in fact, theres a lot of people im suppose to be sending it to haha! pm me your email and what modules you want, i also have the papers for ocr mei maths and ocr for chemistry x

revision is going ok! i hate f215 with a passion its just toooooooo long! and the ecosystems chapter is too dull! i think ocr put it in to test our patience because theres no way anyone could find that actually interesting lol!
    I'm quite scared because I haven't started going over my F215 notes, I'm currently still memorising F214. F215 honestly scares me

ReputationRep:
    hey guys, F211 in 10 days, hows everyone feeling? any predictions on what might come, i reckon theory about active loading and some heart stuff on pressure

ReputationRep:
    OMG first year to do the new spec so im soo scared!!! also my bio teachers cant teach and im failing!!!! i know ppl r gonna say u should teach yourself nd stuff but im just at a point where i have kind of lost all motivation and given up. also its just that time of year where i am fed up of studying i want a break... which just is not possible!! anyone have any words of wisdom to hopefully help?? i would be so greatfull!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by liquidillusion98)
    hey guys, F211 in 10 days, hows everyone feeling? any predictions on what might come, i reckon theory about active loading and some heart stuff on pressure
    I'm quite worried for F211. I agree active loading and heart stuff might come up cos I haven't really seen many questions about that in the papers I've done so far

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maryamazam)
    OMG first year to do the new spec so im soo scared!!! also my bio teachers cant teach and im failing!!!! i know ppl r gonna say u should teach yourself nd stuff but im just at a point where i have kind of lost all motivation and given up. also its just that time of year where i am fed up of studying i want a break... which just is not possible!! anyone have any words of wisdom to hopefully help?? i would be so greatfull!
    I actually feel the same way, I have been a lot less motivated to revise recently and it is so bad. I'm forcing myself to go the library now cos I really do not work at home anymore.

ReputationRep:
    can anyone list the predictions down for the topics they think that might come up, last year they were pretty accurate!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by liquidillusion98)
    this is the only exam im not doing, goodluck for it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anonest)
    I actually feel the same way, I have been a lot less motivated to revise recently and it is so bad. I'm forcing myself to go the library now cos I really do not work at home anymore.
    yh i have to force myself to go the the library too bcoz i just cant study at home. live in a 2 bedroom flat and there is 8 of us, 6 kids and parents. no privacy or space to myself!!
    at skool i go to the library cboz the study rooms r too noisy but my phone is a biiigg distraction!!
    o top of my already complicated life my mum likes to have a go at me for being a failure how i dont revise nd will never succed blah blah blah...

ReputationRep:
    yh i have to force myself to go the the library too bcoz i just cant study at home. live in a 2 bedroom flat and there is 8 of us, 6 kids and parents. no privacy or space to myself!!
    at skool i go to the library cboz the study rooms r too noisy but my phone is a biiigg distraction!!
    o top of my already complicated life my mum likes to have a go at me for being a failure how i dont revise nd will never succed blah blah blah...
    How do 8 of you fit in a 2 bedroom flat? I'm an only child and you'd think I should be able to revise at home but I am always unmotivated at home. So sorry to hear about your mum, prove her wrong by acing your exams.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anonest)
    How do 8 of you fit in a 2 bedroom flat? I'm an only child and you'd think I should be able to revise at home but I am always unmotivated at home. So sorry to hear about your mum, prove her wrong by acing your exams.
    in my bedroom there is a bunk bed, my older sis sleeps down but lil siblings scared to sleep on top, nd there is a sofa bed which is broken so only i sleep on it. dad sleeps in sitting room on a mattress and the rest of the kids in my mums bed and one on the floor.
    im gonna try prove my mum wrong but i dnt see myself geting any good grades in bio as i actually hate the subject

ReputationRep:
    I'm scared the grade boundaries will be crazy high this year because it's the last year for re-takes :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    in my bedroom there is a bunk bed, my older sis sleeps down but lil siblings scared to sleep on top, nd there is a sofa bed which is broken so only i sleep on it. dad sleeps in sitting room on a mattress and the rest of the kids in my mums bed and one on the floor.
    im gonna try prove my mum wrong but i dnt see myself geting any good grades in bio as i actually hate the subject
    Wow, that makes sense how you all fit. Yh I also don't really like bio that much, there's just way too much content

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cinderella25)
    I'm scared the grade boundaries will be crazy high this year because it's the last year for re-takes :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Wouldn't be surprised tbh but then again they have to adjust the grade boundaries based on what we get

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cinderella25)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    they wont be high cause they have to be inline with the old papers too, last yr u didnt need that high for the resit only papers so it might be the same

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone send me the F211 (unit 1) biology past paper for 2016? Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.