The Student Room Group

OCR Biology F211/F212/F214/F215 Thread (OLD SPEC)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by tigermoth890
Yea was a very open question. I wrote the same as you tho. More glycoproteins for cell adhesion and maybe secrets proteins which allow it to stick.

also what did you write for the definition of partially permeable membrane?
Reply 61
Yea was a very open question. I wrote the same as you tho. More glycoproteins for cell adhesion and maybe secrets proteins which allow it to stick.

also what did you write for the definition of partially permeable membrane?
Reply 62
Does anyone remember what they put for that "the student got something wrong in this statement what is it?" Qu??

oh man I talked about the bacteria capsule being sticky so that it could stick
How is everyone finding F215. I think F215 should be OK, if the grade boundaries are low - hopefully they will be this year!
:s-smilie:
Reply 65
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone's managed to do the 2016 f214 paper yet? I need some help on the insulin/ glucose graph concentration question, can anyone help explain the answer to me? thanks! :smile:
Reply 66
Original post by factly
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone's managed to do the 2016 f214 paper yet? I need some help on the insulin/ glucose graph concentration question, can anyone help explain the answer to me? thanks! :smile:

Hi could you please send me the f215 and f214 2016 papers as I couldn't find them anywhere
Reply 67
How is everyone feeling for the F212?
Original post by cb1102

done all the content, but no papers :frown:
Original post by cb1102

Done a few past papers but I'm not 100% confident with it. I'm more worried for F215 because I haven't gone through the content yet
Reply 70
Original post by anonest
Done a few past papers but I'm not 100% confident with it. I'm more worried for F215 because I haven't gone through the content yet

yeah same, more worried about F215, its so much harder. Does anyone have any predictions about F212 or F215? :smile:
Original post by cb1102
yeah same, more worried about F215, its so much harder. Does anyone have any predictions about F212 or F215? :smile:

based on f321 and f211 it might be a summary of old past papers so i just recommend doing all the papers u can
Reply 72
Original post by a-spiringmedic
based on f321 and f211 it might be a summary of old past papers so i just recommend doing all the papers u can

Ok thank you! Are you a medicine resit applicant? (judging by your username)
Original post by cb1102
Ok thank you! Are you a medicine resit applicant? (judging by your username)

unfortunately not, im applying for biomed x
Hi, can anyone please send me the 2016 f211 paper??? :smile:
Guys any predictions for the f212 exam on Tuesday?

Posted from TSR Mobile
goodluck for f212!!
Original post by a-spiringmedic
goodluck for f212!!

Thank you, you too
Reply 78
My biology tutor reckons Kidneys going to come up for F214
Reply 79
How did everyone find it? (F212)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending