The Student Room Group

A boy has recently cut me off and I think I know why. what should I do ????????

I was in a relationship with a boy for about 4 weeks and about 1 month ago he has just cut me off, I have messaged him and he has read it and hasn't replied. I have a few reasons which I believe I have done to him to then cause him to cut me off. What should I do? Do I message him or what?
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 1
No. you have to move on. he obviously isn't interested. Sorry, Im sure there will be someone better for you out there x
No move on, he's not worth your time
What are the specific reasons why you think he's suddenly gone no contact? Guys can be quite fickle when it comes to cutting girls off, particularly if they feel they've been taken advantage of in some way.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Relationships go cold, the reason is seldom clear nor worth investigating. If he's ignoring your messages the best and most self esteem boosting thing is to forget him and seek a better option. Chasing after someone who isn't up for it and is treating you badly is just humiliating.
Reply 5
Original post by frozen_fire
What are the specific reasons why you think he's suddenly gone no contact? Guys can be quite fickle when it comes to cutting girls off, particularly if they feel they've been taken advantage of in some way.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think he believes I have lied about something(which I haven't ) in a past relationship I've had and I think his friend has told him something to do with the my past relationship which makes it seem as if I was taking advantage of him
(edited 6 years ago)
If you think you know what the reasons are then try to reach out to him one more time. Still, even if what you did hurt him, he should be mature enough to tell you, at least, what was wrong. If he doesn't reply then move on, he's not worth your time. And next time maybe be 100% honest to avoid any mess. :smile:
honesty is the best policy
Why is it so hard to find someone honest enough to just say what's wrong. Bunch of :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:
Reply 9
If his friend did tell him lies, and he didn't feel like he could tell what kind of person you really were enough to at least question it, or didn't want to ask you about it himself - then he's not the right guy for you.

He took his friends' word over your entire relationship, he doesn't have enough respect to talk about it with you first even... Not a good sign. Unfortunately if that's the case, there is literally nothing you can do or say to change things. It will only make you look worse and more guilty, so do whatever you can to move on. Sorry... it's so unfair but that's humans.
Original post by chloe12xxo
I was in a relationship with a boy for about 4 weeks and about 1 month ago he has just cut me off, I have messaged him and he has read it and hasn't replied. I have a few reasons which I believe I have done to him to then cause him to cut me off. What should I do? Do I message him or what?

just move on with life
Original post by chloe12xxo
He's just being a knob, ignore him.

Quick Reply

Latest