TSR's Quote Of The Day Watch

04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Welcome to: QUOTE OF THE DAY.

Here, I will be posting a quote, each day, with a tag list, for you to absorb and go forward with your life. Feel free to post your own too. I am aware there are similar threads to this, but have been advised to make my own. Let me know if you want to be added to the tag list and I will make sure you are.

The thread should follow particular themes depending on what day it is, I am currently running the following themes:

Motivational Monday

Tuneful Tuesday

Thoughtful Thursday

Random Friday

Silly Saturday

Current quote is as follows:

Tag list at present is as follows:
04MR17
Rep:
?
Motivational Monday: 1/05/2017
Hope this provides people with some impetus on this wonderful bank holiday Monday. Particularly those with exams looming, I hope the last sentence here resonates and perhaps knowing that we're behaving in the right way with that in mind offers some comfort today.
Attachment 641434
Drez999
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by 04MR17)
Welcome to my new thread: QUOTE OF THE DAY.

Here, I will be posting a quote, each day, with a tag list, for you to absorb and go forward with your life. Feel free to post your own too. I am aware there are similar threads to this, but have been advised to make my own. Let me know if you want to be added to the tag list and I will make sure you are.

The thread should follow particular themes depending on what day it is, I am currently running the following themes:

Motivational Monday

Wayward Wednesday

Thoughtful Thursday

Silly Saturday

Wayward Wednesday
This is where the public is responsible for the quote of the day. Submissions must be made to me by midnight on Tuesday, and I will select one as the quote of the day for Wednesday. If more than one good submission is made then I will likely use the others throughout the weeks. Full credit will always be given to those who produce these quotes.

Thank you so much - exactly what we all need...

I'm so excited...
04MR17
Rep:
?
(Original post by Drez999)
Thank you so much - exactly what we all need...

I'm so excited...
Aw thanks. I take it that's a yes to the tag list?
Drez999
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Aw thanks. I take it that's a yes to the tag list?
Ahuh
ForestShadow
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago

04MR17
Rep:
?
PRSOM ForestShadow (and happy Birthday by the way )

I might use some of those later in the week.

Would you like me to put you on my tag-list?
ForestShadow
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
PRSOM ForestShadow (and happy Birthday by the way )

I might use some of those later in the week.

Would you like me to put you on my tag-list?
thank you :hat2:

feel free to do so

yep add me in please, great new thread btw :yep:
04MR17
Rep:
?
(Original post by ForestShadow)
thank you :hat2:

feel free to do so

yep add me in please, great new thread btw :yep:
PRSOM again.:sad:

Thank you.
spotify95
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Awesome Stuff, thanks for quoting me into this 04MR17

I will let you know if I have any quotes to contribute to this :yep:
CheeseIsVeg
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Welcome to my new thread: QUOTE OF THE DAY.

Motivational Monday

Wayward Wednesday

Thoughtful Thursday

Silly Saturday

Wayward Wednesday
This is where the public is responsible for the quote of the day. Submissions must be made to me by midnight on Tuesday, and I will select one as the quote of the day for Wednesday. If more than one good submission is made then I will likely use the others throughout the weeks. Full credit will always be given to those who produce these quotes.

Attachment 641434

:woo:
Motivational Monday: 1/05/2017
Hope this provides people with some impetus on this wonderful bank holiday Monday. Particularly those with exams looming, I hope the last sentence here resonates and perhaps knowing that we're behaving in the right way with that in mind offers some comfort today.
Attachment 641434
I found that one depressing lol :ashamed:

:lovehug: harpi birfdae!!!
ForestShadow
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by CheeseIsVeg)

:lovehug: harpi birfdae!!!
awww thank youuuuu :hugs:
Drez999
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
awww thank youuuuu :hugs:
And it's a Happy Birthday from me... :birthday:
04MR17
Rep:
?
Quote of the day: 2/05/2017
Name:  2.5.17.jpg
Views: 386
Size:  63.5 KB
Tag a friend who you feel is necessary to you. Give them confidence and support and reaffirm their positive actions and their effect on you. A positive mindset creates a positive energy around you, which will make you more successful when you need to rely on others.

Tomorrow quote of the day comes from the people. Please drop me a PM with a quote you would like to share. The others will likely be used on other days too.
Matrix123
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Tag a friend who you feel is necessary to you. Give them confidence and support and reaffirm their positive actions and their effect on you. A positive mindset creates a positive energy around you, which will make you more successful when you need to rely on others.

Tomorrow quote of the day comes from the people. Please drop me a PM with a quote you would like to share. The others will likely be used on other days too.
Great post :yy:
Only one user? :erm: I don't know who to pick
04MR17
Rep:
?
(Original post by Matrix123)
Great post :yy:
Only one user? :erm: I don't know who to pick
You can tag more if you want.
spotify95
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago

Thanks, this is definitely a good meaningful quote.
PerplexingGeode
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by spotify95)
Thanks, this is definitely a good meaningful quote.
It truly 'pulled at my heartstrings' when you quoted me in that, you are such a formidable friend and I am forever grateful that I can refer to you as my best friend. Spotify, I :heart: you, forever and always! :lovie2: :lovedup: :heart: :cube: :jumphug: :hugs:

:tea:
spotify95
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by PerplexingGeode)
It truly 'pulled at my heartstrings' when you quoted me in that, you are such a formidable friend and I am forever grateful that I can refer to you as my best friend. Spotify, I :heart: you, forever and always! :lovie2: :lovedup: :heart: :cube: :jumphug: :hugs:

:tea:
Excellent - that's lovely to hear! :lovedup: Likewise, I am forever grateful that we are best friends! :heart:
It's a shame I couldn't rep this... :sadnod:
04MR17
Rep:
?
Wayward Wednesday: 03/05/2017
Name:  3.5.17.png
Views: 446
Size:  153.6 KB
Credit to Drez999 for providing this one.

I would like to share a story from today, I had a long and intense argument with someone who saw joining the armed forces as a viable (and likely) career option for them. This quote brought me back to that discussion. I was asked how to avoid the catastrophes that the military is often used to resolve. My response of education and human development over a period of centuries didn't quite wash with the people I was arguing with. But Dr King I feel agrees with me, regardless off your views on the armed forces, in the idea of long-term gain.

So as you go about your lives, and see evil in the world, think about the good that will eventually wash over this evil, with the small positive actions that we go out of our way to do on a daily basis. Every little helps.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever accessed mental health support services at University?

Yes (43)
24.02%
No, but I have thought about it (48)
26.82%
No (88)
49.16%

Watched Threads