The Student Room Group

ex text me out the blue

We were together for 15 months, and I ended it with him fairly amicably, there were no arguments etc and we agreed to stay friends. He both did and said some really mean things to me in the period we were 'friends' but I forgave him and said because of our history I'd overlook it. Then out of nowhere, he deleted me off whatsapp, Skype, everything with no explanation whatsoever, I think we'd been texting just a couple of days before and joking around so I was caught offguard.

I felt quite hurt and shocked at the time, especially because I was being so nice to him although he kept talking down to me. Anyway, I moved on and I've been with my current boyfriend for about 8 months now. There have been times I've missed my ex, our little inside jokes and banter etc, but I'm fine without him now and felt quite bitter towards him to be honest. Should you ever reconnect with an ex?
Reply 1
No! Don't carry on living your life the way it is now.
If you are really happy with the person you are with then I don't see the need to reconnect with an ex.
Personally I blocked my ex after he messaged me again because it didn't end on good terms. Tbh I think you shouldn't.
do what you like but just rem he's your ex for a reason
Best to leave things in the past
theyre an ex for a reason, move on even if they havent :colonhash:
its not a good idea cos I did it to my bf and we nearly split up over it and it probably wont be a nice conversation and if he doesnt wanna get back with u then theres no point

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending