The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Access to Leeds portal wont work - what should I do

I need to register for the access to Leeds module by Wednesday and I have been trying to do it constantly since firming my choice but I keep logging in and getting a page which says 'sorry the server has been brought down for maintenance'

I have emailed the admissions team at the university and they have been useless!! I have been doing this on a mac but have tried different browsers (firefox, explorer and safari) I always get the same result... Has anyone else had this problem and do you have any advice on what I should do?
Original post by taliawoolley
I need to register for the access to Leeds module by Wednesday and I have been trying to do it constantly since firming my choice but I keep logging in and getting a page which says 'sorry the server has been brought down for maintenance'

I have emailed the admissions team at the university and they have been useless!! I have been doing this on a mac but have tried different browsers (firefox, explorer and safari) I always get the same result... Has anyone else had this problem and do you have any advice on what I should do?

Well i've logged in just now and it seems to be online. So maybe try again?
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Quick Reply

Latest