KU Leuven's Bachelor of Business Administration

Watch
Ismail Fouda
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hello Guys!

I was asking if anyone has any encounters or experiences with KU Leuven's Bachelor of Business Administration. Can you tell me about the academics there and how tough they are and if the university puts you in a good place to succeed in the work force. Can you also tell me if the university is well acknowledged and has a good reputation? Finally, can you tell me about the social life in Brussels and if the people are friendly or not?

Thank you so much folks!
rsgb265
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Ismail - did you find any information about KU Leuven? Did you apply/go? I am interested in that course...

(Original post by Ismail Fouda)Hello Guys!

I was asking if anyone has any encounters or experiences with KU Leuven's Bachelor of Business Administration. Can you tell me about the academics there and how tough they are and if the university puts you in a good place to succeed in the work force. Can you also tell me if the university is well acknowledged and has a good reputation? Finally, can you tell me about the social life in Brussels and if the people are friendly or not?

Thank you so much folks!
rbcckskn
Badges: 1
Report 2 years ago
Hi , Yes KU Leuven is well known and has a very good reputation both in Belgium and in the world. Ranked in the top 100 for research in Reuters. They are a little bit tougher than UK universities as its a public university they allow everyone to enter, however it is up to the students to study and pass. The fail rate therefore is quite high. For BBA, prior maths and statistics knowledge will help you alot! The social life in Brussels is amazing and most people can speak English and are very friendly. Have you applied?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (27)
13.71%
I need help researching courses (12)
6.09%
I need help with filling out the application form (9)
4.57%
I need help with my personal statement (81)
41.12%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (50)
25.38%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
1.52%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (15)
7.61%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise