The Student Room Group

Lodging near UMCG

Hi,
I'm going to Groningen this September, I've been given a place in MM community.
I'd like to stay with (or near) students also going on to the first year.
Where are you planning to stay?
One should be close to the UMCG, because that's where classes take place.
Cheers
Reply 1
Hi, I am also going to Groningen. I don't have any accomodation yet but I am looking for appartments and studios near the city centre. I am going to study Economics and Business eocnomics but I don't know yet where the faculty of business and economics is.
Reply 2
Original post by A.martini
Hi, I am also going to Groningen. I don't have any accomodation yet but I am looking for appartments and studios near the city centre. I am going to study Economics and Business eocnomics but I don't know yet where the faculty of business and economics is.

Zernike, I think.
I am staying in the SSH new Toeftel building - every room has a toilet and shower! It is located between the city center and zernike, which is very good, I think.
Reply 3
Original post by ZMMM1497
Zernike, I think.
I am staying in the SSH new Toeftel building - every room has a toilet and shower! It is located between the city center and zernike, which is very good, I think.

I am going to look that place too. What are you going to study!
Reply 4
I am going to look that place too. What are you going to study!

Medicine!
Where are you from? I'm from Portugal, Lisbon.though, I've always studied in German, which is my first language, together with Portuguese.
I'm staying in trefkoel 35-01k7.
Bye
Reply 5
Original post by ZMMM1497
Medicine!
Where are you from? I'm from Portugal, Lisbon.though, I've always studied in German, which is my first language, together with Portuguese.
I'm staying in trefkoel 35-01k7.
Bye

Nice! I am from Spain! Hope to see you around there.
Reply 6
Nice! I am from Spain! Hope to see you around there.

Sent a pm
Reply 7
Hi there , I am going to Artificial Intelligence and I 'll have a room in Moesstrrat houses . Anyone else there?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending