Male underwear - a female view

Watch
thismanfromessex
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi,

I was just wondering what is the preferred style of underwear you like your man to wear. I have the mix from boxers, briefs and even a couple of thongs. I must admit I only like boxers in the winter. In the summer I enjoy wear small briefs with as little fabric as possible as I hate the feeling of boxers bunching up on my legs. I like thongs for this reason too and find them the most comfortable to wear. My question is what style do you like to see your man in and would you run a mile from a chap who wears a thong for comfort reasons.

I am straight for the record, not that should matter. And yes they are male thongs before anyone makes a comment!
Whiskey&Freedom
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Real men wear y-fronts. Boxers are for boys.
Meany Pie
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
:parrot:
Roger11
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
boxer briefs, usually have calvins, tommy hilf or supreme ones on
Andersen94
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Briefs or short boxer briefs are preferred.
I would be freaked out if the first time I was taking a guy to bed he was wearing a thong - however, if just the first couple of times you're wearing briefs and casually mention (at an appropriate time - it can be done - promise) you like wearing thongs when it's warm because it's comfy. That would be just fine. My ex wore thongs once in a while.
Also don't mind guys going commando - but as with thongs, not the first couple of times.
BobBobson
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
The (((fashionable))) underwear trend for men was created by them in order to suck more money away from us while continuing to emasculate men across the Western world.
username2269391
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
who needs underwear at all? I just wrap my stuff in cling film, keeps it nice and warm
Bex94
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by thismanfromessex)
Hi,

I was just wondering what is the preferred style of underwear you like your man to wear. I have the mix from boxers, briefs and even a couple of thongs. I must admit I only like boxers in the winter. In the summer I enjoy wear small briefs with as little fabric as possible as I hate the feeling of boxers bunching up on my legs. I like thongs for this reason too and find them the most comfortable to wear. My question is what style do you like to see your man in and would you run a mile from a chap who wears a thong for comfort reasons.

I am straight for the record, not that should matter. And yes they are male thongs before anyone makes a comment!
I wear whatever I'm comfortable with. You should too. If a partner judges you on the undies you wear, she's not for you.
jamesmale21
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I' wear mens thongs on a daily basis now as I find most comfortable and have stripped of in front of a few girls and never had a negative view
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (184)
14.23%
I'm not sure (59)
4.56%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (380)
29.39%
I have already dropped out (37)
2.86%
I'm not a current university student (633)
48.96%

Watched Threads