Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

AS and A2 AQA German watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    What were people's UMS like?

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone tell me what the unit's were? I'm on edexcel but don't know what Units 1, 2 and 3 are i.e oral, reading, etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flompy)
    Can anyone tell me what the unit's were? I'm on edexcel but don't know what Units 1, 2 and 3 are i.e oral, reading, etc.
    Unit 1 - Listening & Writing
    Unit 2 - Reading & Writing
    Unit 3 - Oral Presentation

I totally screwed up unit 1 for a reason unbeknown to me, I got an A on unit 2 and just missed the A on unit 3, yet I got a D on unit 1. I don't get it. There goes my A grade...

ReputationRep:
    German was mean.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eternal Fantasy)
    Unit 1 - Listening & Writing
    Unit 2 - Reading & Writing
    Unit 3 - Oral Presentation

I totally screwed up unit 1 for a reason unbeknown to me, I got an A on unit 2 and just missed the A on unit 3, yet I got a D on unit 1. I don't get it. There goes my A grade...
    EXACTLY what happened to me!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. I got a C on Unit 1. Urrrgh. My taperecorder didn't work, so I lost about 15mins on the exam,whilst they sorted me out with another 1, and only got 2mins extra at the end....I'll put it down to that lol.

ReputationRep:
    my A2 mark was ok- got 71 on the coursework (was expecting to get a LOT higher than that!) but for some bizarre reason i got an A on my oral- 92/105! doesn't make sense after my abominable performance.did ok on the unit4 paper, but that wasn't a horrible paper anyway. still disappointed with the coursework though, i was convinced i'd checked everything through and thought i'd done quite well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priya)
    my A2 mark was ok- got 71 on the coursework (was expecting to get a LOT higher than that!) but for some bizarre reason i got an A on my oral- 92/105! doesn't make sense after my abominable performance.did ok on the unit4 paper, but that wasn't a horrible paper anyway. still disappointed with the coursework though, i was convinced i'd checked everything through and thought i'd done quite well
    You get an A overall?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie4)
    EXACTLY what happened to me!
    Really?! See, now I'm suspicious... is this Edexcel? Did you think Unit 1 had gone OK though?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eternal Fantasy)
    Really?! See, now I'm suspicious... is this Edexcel? Did you think Unit 1 had gone OK though?
    Nah, it was AQA. Yeah, I thought my writing was the worst and I got 90/90, and I thought I did ok for reading and listening but got a C for it

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.