The Student Room Group

Can anyone help me? got ICT unit 2 exam starting tomorrow and know nothing...

ICT unit 2 creating systems to manage information!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sortthelads

i have i am super scard bro! have you got any revison material
Heeeeey how was the ERD
I took the exam last year
Reply 4
How many tables did you guys get?
5. Skater table, school table, category table, moves table and a score table containing the skater id, move id, and the judges
I Kinda got that too, still feel as if I messed some things up tho :/
Original post by JackColbert99
5. Skater table, school table, category table, moves table and a score table containing the skater id, move id, and the judges
Original post by Dunsterinio

That seemed right until you need to make the second form, where I would change the tables and erd to create a many to many relationship
Original post by JackColbert99
That seemed right until you need to make the second form, where I would change the tables and erd to create a many to many relationship

My teacher said before that there shouldn't be many to many relationships so it got me confused, any tips on the design spec which I guess you are doing tomorrow?
My teacher said before that there shouldn't be many to many relationships so it got me confused, any tips on the design spec which I guess you are doing tomorrow?

First design spec for form is quite easy, just the unbound fields being all values from skater table with the bound field being School Id as it’s from the school table
Hey do you have an image of the ERD?
can anyone give any information you can about the exam I have it on Wednesday and Thursday and don't know anything please helppppp
Reply 12
Original post by OnlyIT
How many tables did you guys get?

4 tables
Original post by BigK3
4 tables

what table did the judges go under if you only have 4 tables surely you would need a tblscore ??
Reply 14
Original post by harry46746
what table did the judges go under if you only have 4 tables surely you would need a tblscore ??

as there is no score ID it doesnt link to anything but im not sure if its right, but i put the judges in the same table as the school i think
Reply 15
Original post by BigK3
4 tables

there are 5 tables including the link table itself
Reply 16
Original post by ArrowsI
there are 5 tables including the link table itself

are you 100% and can anyone help with data dictionary
Reply 17

What goes under each one
like the titles for each table
Reply 18
Original post by sortthelads

Hey guys i need some help creating the second form where it says the there should be an overall judge score. Thanks
Right, for activity 3, wtf is an unbound field and a disabled field, I dont get it haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending