The Student Room Group

Have a lingering panic and worry about exams

I'm studying Accounting and Finance first year at university, and I'm due to sit three exams (Financial Accounting, Introduction to Management Accounting and Quantitative Analysis) next week on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday respectively.

I feel I know enough to pass all the exams, however I have this lingering panic and worry that I won't. Particularly as I have struggled with Quants all semester and have only just got to grips with it. My worry for Quants is impeding my outlook on the former two exams.

I don't know how to get rid of these fears as I feel nothing works.

Any tips?
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by cfarley1
I'm studying Accounting and Finance first year at university, and I'm due to sit three exams (Financial Accounting, Introduction to Management Accounting and Quantitative Analysis) next week on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday respectively.

I feel I know enough to pass all the exams, however I have this lingering panic and worry that I won't. Particularly as I have struggled with Quants all semester and have only just got to grips with it. My worry for Quants is impeding my outlook on the former two exams.

I don't know how to get rid of these fears as I feel nothing works.

Any tips?

I used to get these type of fears a lot, especially when preparing for Maths exams I always felt like I'd blank out any second.I used to take an A4 paper and jot down everything I knew (without the help of a textbook) all the concepts, formulas and that would sort of calm me down. Other than that, after you've done all the work, give yourself a break.YOU KNOW EVERYTHING! Don't worry & Good luck!:smile:
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending