Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone else get a unexpectedly low mark for Unit 1 (listening & writing) for Edexcel German?

I got an A in Unit 2 (reading & writing) and just missed the A in Unit 3 (oral), yet I got a D (50/90) in Unit 1 (listening & writing), which is totally out of character and not in line with the rest of my performance! I did better in my mock, and I improved loads since then. I just don't understand how I could have done that badly. It cost me the overall A grade.

So yeah - I just want to know whether other people got marks for Unit 1 that surprised them, or whether I just genuinely did a lot worse than I thought...

ReputationRep:
    I did Edexcel German A2 and they made a mistake with my grade so they might have made a mistake with yours, you could ask for it to be re-marked. They didnt count my coursework mark in mine so they gave me a C, but i asked them about it and they realised they had made a mistake and it went up to a B.

If you've got a B easily, then you could get them to re-mark it cos even if it does go down, it'll only go down a couple of marks and that probably won't make it go down a grade.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.