cerencsr
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi, I'm an EU student and I was wondering what other documents other than the application form do I need to send?
Erin SFE
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by cerencsr)
Hi, I'm an EU student and I was wondering what other documents other than the application form do I need to send?
Hi,

You need to send in either original ID or a certified copy of your ID, along with the application form.

Thanks.
cerencsr
Rep:
(Original post by Erin SFE)
Hi,

You need to send in either original ID or a certified copy of your ID, along with the application form.

Thanks.
Thank you so much!
nikik10
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
only certified copy of ID? Certifier checklist doesn't need to be send? Thank you
Chris SFE
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by nikik10)
only certified copy of ID? Certifier checklist doesn't need to be send? Thank you
Hi,

The Certifier Checklist is recommended as it will ensure that we get all the information required from the person certifying the ID but is not a necessity as long as the person certifying the document gives us all the details we need.

Thanks
cerencsr
Rep:
(Original post by Chris SFE)
Hi,

The Certifier Checklist is recommended as it will ensure that we get all the information required from the person certifying the ID but is not a necessity as long as the person certifying the document gives us all the details we need.

Thanks
Does it have to be the ID or is it fine if I send my Passport copy?
Chris SFE
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by cerencsr)
Does it have to be the ID or is it fine if I send my Passport copy?
Hi,

We will accept a certified copy of your Passport or National Identity Card as proof of your identity.

Thanks
cerencsr
Rep:
(Original post by Chris SFE)
Hi,

We will accept a certified copy of your Passport or National Identity Card as proof of your identity.

Thanks
Thank you very much!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (62)
15.58%
The paper was reasonable (194)
48.74%
Not feeling great about that exam... (100)
25.13%
It was TERRIBLE (42)
10.55%

Watched Threads