The Student Room Group

Related to English Literature AS Levels

What texts are you looking at for English Literature AS Level in Shakespeare & Poetry and Prose?
Original post by chickenmaniakai
What texts are you looking at for English Literature AS Level in Shakespeare & Poetry and Prose?

What exam board you studying? Mines a pre 1900 novel, post 1900 novel, prose & poetry but im on WJEC.
Original post by xEmilyxx
What exam board you studying? Mines a pre 1900 novel, post 1900 novel, prose & poetry but im on WJEC.

I'm studying with Edexcel.
Reply 3

I'm on AQA and we're doing Othello, Death of a Salesman and Keats for poetry.
Reply 4
I'm studying with Edexcel.

I'm under Edexcel as well, and for Prose we're doing Kite Runner and Drama is Streetcar Named Desire and for Shakespeare its Othello, how about you?
Original post by Dilshi_3
I'm under Edexcel as well, and for Prose we're doing Kite Runner and Drama is Streetcar Named Desire and for Shakespeare its Othello, how about you?

I'm doing Othello for Shakespeare, Death of a Salesman and Kite Runner for prose.
Reply 6
I'm doing Othello for Shakespeare, Death of a Salesman and Kite Runner for prose.

Oh cool, so we're both doing Othello and Kite Runner then, how's it all going? All ready?
Also with Edexcel, I'm doing Frankenstein, Handmaid's Tale and Importance of Being Earnest. I'm okay with the texts but oh my God poetry is just too much... We still have 2 more poems to analyse... So screwed
Reply 8
Original post by zaggalicious
Also with Edexcel, I'm doing Frankenstein, Handmaid's Tale and Importance of Being Earnest. I'm okay with the texts but oh my God poetry is just too much... We still have 2 more poems to analyse... So screwed

Ik man the poetry is killing us all:3 I mean I really hope they give us an easy topic at least
Oh cool, so we're both doing Othello and Kite Runner then, how's it all going? All ready?

Haaaaaaahhh no
Honestly no. I still have so much I need to go through and analyse and not enough time T_T
How about you?
Haaaaaaahhh no
Honestly no. I still have so much I need to go through and analyse and not enough time T_T
How about you?

Honestly, samee man:3 More than anything i'm so worried about getting flustered and running out of time during the paper
Honestly, samee man:3 More than anything i'm so worried about getting flustered and running out of time during the paper

Honestly, I just want to cry and miss the exam
But I know I can't do that sadly, so I'm just going to make use of the time I have left and work hard.
Don't fret too much and make sure you rest well before the exam!!
If you worry, it'll only increase the fear. Take a breather before the exam and make sure you do loads of practise papers before hand!!
Good luck xxx
Honestly, I just want to cry and miss the exam
But I know I can't do that sadly, so I'm just going to make use of the time I have left and work hard.
Don't fret too much and make sure you rest well before the exam!!
If you worry, it'll only increase the fear. Take a breather before the exam and make sure you do loads of practise papers before hand!!
Good luck xxx

Yeah ahaha, hopefully we'll be alright:') good luck to you too xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending