The Student Room Group

Can i do another btec level 3 course after doing a one level 3 year 2?

Doing a btec level 3 in computers and am finishing year 1. After year 2 can i do another level 3 course in a different subject or na? I will be 18 so will it cost any money aswell?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Just quoting in Danny Dorito so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:

Spoiler

Reply 2
I know this is going to sound completely creepy but I saw your forum about the girl rejecting you and ended up looking through all your other posts and found this one.

Now, my first question is do you go to a college or a sixth form, which people tend to call college? (I'm just finishing sixth form, so I thought I'd be able to help if you were).

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ZoeH_98
I know this is going to sound completely creepy but I saw your forum about the girl rejecting you and ended up looking through all your other posts and found this one.

Now, my first question is do you go to a college or a sixth form, which people tend to call college? (I'm just finishing sixth form, so I thought I'd be able to help if you were).

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am in college atm :smile:
Reply 4
You're stuck with doing one then. Well, one at a time. My best friend does hairdressing and has to do the 2 years then go onto barbering and pay for the course.
I'm currently doing a double BTEC in business (as a diploma with 12 units - such a regret) and English Language.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by ZoeH_98
You're stuck with doing one then. Well, one at a time. My best friend does hairdressing and has to do the 2 years then go onto barbering and pay for the course.
I'm currently doing a double BTEC in business (as a diploma with 12 units - such a regret) and English Language.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh ok thanks for telling me then :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest