Which Universty would you prefer? Lancaster vs Nottingham? (chem engineering) Watch

baadam98
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Im applying to study chemical engineering and I have offers from Lancaster and Nottingham.
I am very happy to have both my offers from those amazing Universities but I'm really unsure where to pick.
Does anyone have any info about either of them? I would really appriciate your answer!
TK_23
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by baadam98)
Im applying to study chemical engineering and I have offers from Lancaster and Nottingham.
I am very happy to have both my offers from those amazing Universities but I'm really unsure where to pick.
Does anyone have any info about either of them? I would really appriciate your answer!
I'm an offer holder for Lancaster (psychology), it's such a gorgeous university. A lot of space, the facilities are really nice - it seems like such a community.
I'm not sure about Nottingham but it would be good for you maybe to compare even the modules for each uni and see the course content
But yeah (I'm a little bias because I love Lancaster :lol: )
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Solent University
    Postgraduate and Professional Open Evenings Postgraduate
    Mon, 20 May '19
  • London Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Mini Open Evening - Holloway Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 May '19
  • Brunel University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19

How has 2019 been so far?