Urgent Help needed Watch

This discussion is closed.
rayman666
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
hello every1
I received by AS levels and got B in maths, and 3Cs in chem, business, and geog and have decided to keep maths and business, but not sure about chem and geog.

I got BBD in my chem modules and in geog I got CCC in my modules. I enjoy chemistry and willing to get a tutor. I don’t enjoy geog as much, but I am worried that chem A2 will be too hard, so any1 who did chem A2 ocr slaters please help me, how hard is chem A2?

cheers and best of luck to every1
randdom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by rayman666)
hello every1
I received by AS levels and got B in maths, and 3Cs in chem, business, and geog and have decided to keep maths and business, but not sure about chem and geog.

I got BBD in my chem modules and in geog I got CCC in my modules. I enjoy chemistry and willing to get a tutor. I don’t enjoy geog as much, but I am worried that chem A2 will be too hard, so any1 who did chem A2 ocr slaters please help me, how hard is chem A2?

cheers and best of luck to every1
I just got a B in chemisty A2 salters. The last paper is a nightmare, I also did geography and I found it a lot easier. Don't do chemistry unless you are willing to work very hard.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (520)
80.62%
Leave (125)
19.38%

Watched Threads