who else has an outie belly button or is it just me?

Watch
chloe0404
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
hi everyone,
i have a outie im really self concious about it, especially when i go on holiday or anything like that. i want to get it pierced maybe it would cover it up but idk anyone help ?
user382
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
innie checking in.

Do you really think people notice this stuff?
(URIAH)
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Your not the only one with an outie belly button. There's two types of people in the world those with an outie or inside belly button. It's perfectly normal and nothing to be conscious about! Embrace your body and don't give a :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent: about what people think
It's****ingWOODY
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
There's a special corner in hell for outies.
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by chloe0404)
hi everyone,
i have a outie im really self concious about it, especially when i go on holiday or anything like that. i want to get it pierced maybe it would cover it up but idk anyone help ?
An outie...I wouldn't make a feature of it by having it pierced!
serah.exe
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I just googled 'outie belly button pierced' on google images, and it looks horrifying :afraid:
Davalla
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Darren from down the pub told me that a lady will get pregnant if a man ejects his semen into a lady's outie belly button.
Anonymous #1
Report 3 years ago
hi everyone,
You shouldn't be self consciouss about that, like others said: embrace your body and don't worry about peoples comments, although I'm quite sceptic about people going out of their way to make a fuss out of such a detail.

I can tell you this with full confidence though, people find outies attractive regardless of the person's sex. Beside that, outies are cleaner too, so you can laugh at and embarass people that try to make fun of you for having one.
RoyalSheepy
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Davalla)
Darren from down the pub told me that a lady will get pregnant if a man ejects his semen into a lady's outie belly button.
Sounds like a well educated fella.
username2324315
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I don't but it's not a weird thing to have an outie belly button.. basically no one will acknowledge it and if they do they won't think twice about it.
hezzlington
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by WoodyMKC)
There's a special corner in hell for outies.
Agreed
ByronicHero
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
You're the only one.
Jake5
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
hi everyone,
I have one as well. Mine is completely out and very noticeable - it looks like the end of a hot dog 😀
I used to be very self conscious about it too but have come to realise that I can't do much to change it so have learned to live with my weird belly button. It also didn't help that I was the only person in my group of friends with one. However when people do comment (which is actually very rare) I just make a joke about it or say that at least I am fluff-free 😀
wadoki
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
hi everyone,

Get it pierced. If you feel it will make you feel more confident about it
Onlychantele
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Theres plenty of people with an outie LOOL, dont be self-conscious.

Belly buttons are all different mine is both and innie and outie😪
TheAlchemistress
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I have one
Little Popcorns
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
just you, ignore the rest of the posters
Profesh
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by wadoki)
Get it pierced. If you feel it will make you feel more confident about it
Your first—and thus far, only—post, in answer to a two-month-old thread of already negligible importance. So tell me: does anyone else have an 'outie' belly-button fetish, or is it just you?
KatieKutie16
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Don't be self concious. It's ok to be different.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (233)
56.42%
I don't have everything I need (180)
43.58%

Watched Threads