Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    well, i live in a town where everyone my age smokes somethin. Marijuana, cigars, and smokes are readily aviable. I havent smoked smokes or weed before, considering my friends smoke it like its going out of style. one time they smoked a dubbie so big the couldnt really fit it in there lips.

well, im an off and on cigar lover, well i decieded to lay off the cigars for a while, day 1, 2, and 3 were easy, but day 4 i had a short temper for some reason. Then day 5 i was ****ing pissed off all day. I felt like i was going yell at my boss at work. After work on day 5 i had a cigar with one of my buddies and i felt great, next day at work, i was singing with my boss and having a great time.

I think i will probably quit cigars when i leave my small pathetic town. All my friends smoke cigars and drink, so, really its kinda hard not too.

anyone else in same situation?

ReputationRep:
    Cigars are the only thing I smoke with any regularity, and that's only when i've been dining with friends. I subscribe to cigar aficionado too

What is your favourite? I smoke mainly Romeo and Juliettes, the occasional davidoff. I'm not sure I am experienced enough to appreciate teh flavours of the real expensive ones yet ....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amex)
    Cigars are the only thing I smoke with any regularity, and that's only when i've been dining with friends. I subscribe to cigar aficionado too

What is your favourite? I smoke mainly Romeo and Juliettes, the occasional davidoff. I'm not sure I am experienced enough to appreciate teh flavours of the real expensive ones yet ....
    mostly smoke captain blacks and blackstone cherries.

ReputationRep:
    Cigars taste like piss

ReputationRep:
    no and yuck

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a fan of cigars really, they're rather poor.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    no and yuck
    well have you tried them

its funny, one time i knew a person who say yuck to every substance that is addictive, but they ended up loving chewing tobacco and loving it and that is a major yuck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by canuck)
    well have you tried them

its funny, one time i knew a person who say yuck to every substance that is addictive, but they ended up loving chewing tobacco and loving it and that is a major yuck
    i don't need to - i hate the smell of them, and i've got a high intolerence to tobacco. so i can say yuck

ReputationRep:
    i like the odd cigar but prefer ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dynamite)
    i like the odd cigar but prefer ****
    I presume you mean cigarettes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    I presume you mean cigarettes.
    ya here to, when you say "fag" people presume you mean a homosexual.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by canuck)
    ya here to, when you say "fag" people presume you mean a homosexual.
    yep, Britain is the only place in the world where you can say "Can I bum a fag" and people will know you are asking for a cigarette.

ReputationRep:
    yep, Britain is the only place in the world where you can say "Can I bum a fag" and people will know you are asking for a cigarette.
    ya i thought it New Zealand and australia would think fag means smokes, since they have many british customs already.

i think america invented the term fag meaning homosexual, since im am so close to america, we pick it up pretty fast with thier media influence

ReputationRep:
    not round these parts.

ReputationRep:
    Nope the word bum is exclusive to the sexual favors vocab. Thus combined with fag is a definate no no.

But I do appreciate the joke, very good

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 21, 2004
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.