Turn on thread page Beta

Im addicted to cigars well, maby watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    well, i live in a town where everyone my age smokes somethin. Marijuana, cigars, and smokes are readily aviable. I havent smoked smokes or weed before, considering my friends smoke it like its going out of style. one time they smoked a dubbie so big the couldnt really fit it in there lips.

well, im an off and on cigar lover, well i decieded to lay off the cigars for a while, day 1, 2, and 3 were easy, but day 4 i had a short temper for some reason. Then day 5 i was ****ing pissed off all day. I felt like i was going yell at my boss at work. After work on day 5 i had a cigar with one of my buddies and i felt great, next day at work, i was singing with my boss and having a great time.

I think i will probably quit cigars when i leave my small pathetic town. All my friends smoke cigars and drink, so, really its kinda hard not too.

anyone else in same situation?

ReputationRep:
    Cigars are the only thing I smoke with any regularity, and that's only when i've been dining with friends. I subscribe to cigar aficionado too

What is your favourite? I smoke mainly Romeo and Juliettes, the occasional davidoff. I'm not sure I am experienced enough to appreciate teh flavours of the real expensive ones yet ....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amex)
    Cigars are the only thing I smoke with any regularity, and that's only when i've been dining with friends. I subscribe to cigar aficionado too

What is your favourite? I smoke mainly Romeo and Juliettes, the occasional davidoff. I'm not sure I am experienced enough to appreciate teh flavours of the real expensive ones yet ....
    mostly smoke captain blacks and blackstone cherries.

ReputationRep:
    Cigars taste like piss

ReputationRep:
    no and yuck

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a fan of cigars really, they're rather poor.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    no and yuck
    well have you tried them

its funny, one time i knew a person who say yuck to every substance that is addictive, but they ended up loving chewing tobacco and loving it and that is a major yuck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by canuck)
    well have you tried them

its funny, one time i knew a person who say yuck to every substance that is addictive, but they ended up loving chewing tobacco and loving it and that is a major yuck
    i don't need to - i hate the smell of them, and i've got a high intolerence to tobacco. so i can say yuck

ReputationRep:
    i like the odd cigar but prefer ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dynamite)
    i like the odd cigar but prefer ****
    I presume you mean cigarettes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    I presume you mean cigarettes.
    ya here to, when you say "fag" people presume you mean a homosexual.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by canuck)
    ya here to, when you say "fag" people presume you mean a homosexual.
    yep, Britain is the only place in the world where you can say "Can I bum a fag" and people will know you are asking for a cigarette.

ReputationRep:
    yep, Britain is the only place in the world where you can say "Can I bum a fag" and people will know you are asking for a cigarette.
    ya i thought it New Zealand and australia would think fag means smokes, since they have many british customs already.

i think america invented the term fag meaning homosexual, since im am so close to america, we pick it up pretty fast with thier media influence

ReputationRep:
    not round these parts.

ReputationRep:
    Nope the word bum is exclusive to the sexual favors vocab. Thus combined with fag is a definate no no.

But I do appreciate the joke, very good

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 21, 2004
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.