SharonBB
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I have a public law exam in a week time! I'm so stressed out as I don't understand the subject and don't know anything or know very little..

Could someone tell me what I should know for public law? Any revision tips? Websites revision/notes? Would be very appreciated!
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by SharonBB)
I have a public law exam in a week time! I'm so stressed out as I don't understand the subject and don't know anything or know very little..

Could someone tell me what I should know for public law? Any revision tips? Websites revision/notes? Would be very appreciated!
This is undergraduate level?

Did you go to the lectures?

Have you made a set of notes?

If not go to the bookshop and get one of the revision books like law express and learn the relevant parts. If you have got this far then surely you know how revision and exams work?

You just have to get on with it and do as much as you can.
SharonBB
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by 999tigger)
This is undergraduate level?

Did you go to the lectures?

Have you made a set of notes?

If not go to the bookshop and get one of the revision books like law express and learn the relevant parts. If you have got this far then surely you know how revision and exams work?

You just have to get on with it and do as much as you can.
Yeah This is undergraduate level (first year) and yes I have been to lecture but haven't really attended them to be honest. I have 6 days to revise for it. Do you think it is possible to pass with 6 days revision?

Topics such as separation of power, constitutional, rule of law etc
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by SharonBB)
Yeah This is undergraduate level (first year) and yes I have been to lecture but haven't really attended them to be honest. I have 6 days to revise for it. Do you think it is possible to pass with 6 days revision?

Topics such as separation of power, constitutional, rule of law etc
Yes if you work hard. You just do the best you can. Its a stupid situation to put yourself in.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (123)
43.01%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (45)
15.73%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (113)
39.51%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (5)
1.75%

Watched Threads