Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Is it Possible?!!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Just curious, do you guys think its possible to the following courses in one year?

Monday
    Morning: Football Training
    Afternoon: A2 Psychology
    Evening: AS mathematics

Tuesday
    morning: Football Training
    Afternoon: A2 Biology
    Evening: AS chemistry

Wednesday
    morning: Psychology A2
    afternoon: FOOTBALL MATCH
    evening: FREE

Thursday
    morning: Biology A2
    afternoon: OCN sport science lesson
    evening: AS physics

Friday
    morning: A2 psychology
    afternoon: Football Training

ReputationRep:
    what about the weekends?

who'd be teaching you these subjects?

other than that, then yeh..if your commited

ReputationRep:
    Weekends properly will be doing the homeworks, catching up etc....remember that most of the AS subjects are in the evening (eveing college)

ReputationRep:
    i dont see why not (modt people do more than 2 subjects a day). im guessing you are/want to be a professional footballer

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure, you've given one evening a week to AS maths. Our teacher nearly ran out of time when she was given 4.5 hours a week. Perhaps self teaching is faster because you're not waiting for anyone else to finish, but would you put in that amount in one evening?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mik1a)
    I'm not sure, you've given one evening a week to AS maths. Our teacher nearly ran out of time when she was given 4.5 hours a week. Perhaps self teaching is faster because you're not waiting for anyone else to finish, but would you put in that amount in one evening?
    I agree, I did AS and A2 psychology in one year at the local college evening course whilst i was at sixth form in the day. It was only one lesson a week for two and a half hours and we quickly got behind. In the end I went on reading ahead myself, and we did have lots of extra lessons at the end. Having said that, it is possible. I got an A at both AS and A2 at the end of that year, and very few people got low grades.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.