The Student Room Group

Unknown Error

Hi,

I've tried submit my Additional Contacts for my student finance but every time i do so i get the same error message:

An unknown error has caused the application to stop working. Try and log into your account later and resume your application. If you continue to see this message, contact Student Finance England.

I have tried using different contacts and logged in and out numerous times and nothing seems to work. Everything else has worked perfectly and I dont really know what to do about this.

Thanks
Original post by Geordie47
Hi,

I've tried submit my Additional Contacts for my student finance but every time i do so i get the same error message:

An unknown error has caused the application to stop working. Try and log into your account later and resume your application. If you continue to see this message, contact Student Finance England.

I have tried using different contacts and logged in and out numerous times and nothing seems to work. Everything else has worked perfectly and I dont really know what to do about this.

Thanks

Hi,

Have you tried leaving this section blank? Also are you using a computer/laptop? Have you tried using a different internet browser?

Thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending