username2994950
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
im such an idiot. ive been revising the economics content but ive been using this other resource thats not detailed enough and i only just realised it lacks detail from past papers. i realised that the book "economics edexcel a 2015 specification" by hodder education has everything. Is it too late to cram and get an A using the book or am i done for
TeeEff
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by galingo)
im such an idiot. ive been revising the economics content but ive been using this other resource thats not detailed enough and i only just realised it lacks detail from past papers. i realised that the book "economics edexcel a 2015 specification" by hodder education has everything. Is it too late to cram and get an A using the book or am i done for
Cramming obviously isn't ideal, but there's no reason why you can't continue to work on the concepts you aren't as strong on. We can't say or predict whether you'll get an A without knowing how much you already understand, your exam technique, the effectiveness of your revision etc.
hermes73
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
If it makes you feel any better I only started revising properly on Friday. Feeling fairly confident though ... all the concepts are quite simple but seeing as this is the last paper they will be doing on this specification I have a feeling it's going to be a very tough exam. All the best!
username3099438
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
im such an idiot.
Surprise, surprise
username2994950
Rep:
?
(Original post by feministy)
Surprise, surprise
Ffs....
RevisionGuide
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Ffs....
if this is for tommorows exam, i recommend focusing on question 6-e and 6-f/g. Revise gov intervention, market failure (diagrams etc.) Use econplusdal on Youtube, he explains everything really clearly in short videos.
username2994950
Rep:
?
(Original post by RevisionGuide)
if this is for tommorows exam, i recommend focusing on question 6-e and 6-f/g. Revise gov intervention, market failure (diagrams etc.) Use econplusdal on Youtube, he explains everything really clearly in short videos.
will do, cheers
physicsamor
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Just because you don't have the most detailed textbook or notes, does not mean you cannot get the A grade. They are testing your ability to apply your knowledge more than anything Infact I used a very simply revision guide for my economics last year and found I understood better just make sure you know about market failure / gov int / gov fail and your definitions!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (6)
4.41%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (23)
16.91%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (24)
17.65%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (19)
13.97%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (40)
29.41%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (24)
17.65%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise