The Student Room Group

Higher Spanish 2017

Just sat the higher exam, how did everyone find it - listening, reading and writing wise?
Original post by charliealex
Just sat the higher exam, how did everyone find it - listening, reading and writing wise?

I thought it was good one. It wasn't super easy or super hard. I was happy with the listining and 3 question essay. I thought those ones were actually easier than 2016. However I thought that the 2016 reading was a little bit easier than the one we just sat. I think it went fine though. How did yours go?
I found the directed writing and the reading easy enough, I struggled with the first part of the listening though.
I founfd the reading more difficult than ones i've done previously and the listening also. However, the writings went well i think, how did everyone do on their speaking?
Original post by sabrinaclark23
I founfd the reading more difficult than ones i've done previously and the listening also. However, the writings went well i think, how did everyone do on their speaking?

I got about 26-28/30
Original post by aarong926
I got about 26-28/30

That's really good, that'll boost your grade then
im sorry but isnt the reading and listening for spanish higher next week
Reply 7
Terrible. Ran out of time on my essay.listensing got easier as it went on.reading was tough.lucky if i scrape a d.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending