Georgieean
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I'm studying... Psychology, Sociology and Health and Social care at college

I'm interested in... Working with people to make a difference to their lives. I am interested in pursuing a career in psychology with counselling when I leave college in 2018. I am a positive person, who sees the good in people.

My study level is... AS-level
KFrostMU
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi, I dont study psychology but i find it fascinating.

(Original post by Georgieean)
I'm studying... Psychology, Sociology and Health and Social care at college

I'm interested in... Working with people to make a difference to their lives. I am interested in pursuing a career in psychology with counselling when I leave college in 2018. I am a positive person, who sees the good in people.

My study level is... AS-level
Georgieean
Rep:
?
(Original post by KFrostMU)
Hi, I dont study psychology but i find it fascinating.
Psychology is definitely a fascinating subject- whether you study it or not! In A2 we get to learn about child psychology and criminal psychology which is something I'm looking forward to.
KFrostMU
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Sweet. I think child psychology is interesting. Have you ever seen the secret life of 5 year olds?

(Original post by Georgieean)
Psychology is definitely a fascinating subject- whether you study it or not! In A2 we get to learn about child psychology and criminal psychology which is something I'm looking forward to.
Georgieean
Rep:
?
Yeah I have, have you? I found it to be really interesting. I get to see it every day with my five year old sister.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (534)
66.5%
No (269)
33.5%

Watched Threads