The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

Which accommodation should I pick?

So I've only seen the lawns once, and that was last year. I'm from the Hull area but not visited the actual interiors. I don't really want to go to the lawns because it's so far away.

Any recommendations?
Reply 1
If it's distance which is dictating your decision, I think Courtyard will be the best option. It's based right on campus. I'll be attending Hull this year as well. Think Lawns will be my option if it's available, I wouldn't mind biking it to campus :smile:
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Reply 2
I studied at Hull, and now work here! The Courtyard is brand new and right on campus (obviously more expensive). I lived at the lawns and the buses are literally every 5 mins (if not less) and it takes about 5-10 mins to get to uni so it really isn't an issue
Reply 3
Hey!
I'm applying to the Lawns as when I visited it, the rooms were really nice and the semi-catered option is perfect for me!
Also the Lawns centre is so nice!
Hope to see some of you's in september :smile:
This is a standard room at the courtyard ImageUploadedByStudent Room1494332121.090181.jpg I think it'll be around £128/week next year and the rooms and facilities are a lot nicer than when I visited the lawns, in my opinion anyway. There are images of lawns rooms on the accommodation website so that could be worth a look too.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest