Dewpider
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi just sitting here trying to learn my German orals. The one question I am wondering is how exactly is the best way to learn it, as fast as possible. Thanks
username2269391
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
teehee... orals
Dewpider
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by JavaScriptMaster)
teehee... orals
There's always one

But seriously, does anyone know. I appreciate all help
username2269391
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Dewpider)
There's always one

But seriously, does anyone know. I appreciate all help
Well with anything speech-related the best way to ingrain it in your head is to just repeat it over and over....

However you need feedback to know if your doing it right so it helps to also listen to proper German speakers, there's videos on youtube you can find on basic German lessons/phrases...

Also the app 'Duolingo' has German lessons where you can hear people pronounce words correctly as well practice your speaking

hope this aint too 'extracurricular' for you, but its probably the fastest way to learn a spoken language
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (132)
66.33%
No (45)
22.61%
I didn't use it to prepare (22)
11.06%

Watched Threads