The Student Room Group

Which Alevel Exam are you most worried about

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Inexorably
Philosophy

I only have 2 exams, my German one I'm so confident on I'm just so chill about it, but philosophy lol i'm sat here like;

Did you know any german beforehand? Or did you go in not knowing anything/ basics.
Original post by ThatsAGoodOne349
Got told to do S1 and M1, would have preferred D1 over M1 but there ya go

Wow. Have you done any revision for Philosophy at all, that picture is me in my C3 and M1 exams....

What exam board are you on for all of your subjects?
M2 and Unified Biology Paper.
Original post by Ilovefood7172
So at this point I'm seriously regretting picking 3 Alevels and wish I did BTECs instead. I'm doing History, Psychology and RE. I'm worried about History not because I can't do it but because I want to do really well and get an A. Psychology we haven't had a teacher for about a year I want to get atleast a C but would be happy with a B. Then RE can go to hell. I would love a B but that's never gunna happen

C1 maths
Original post by Kholmes1
Did you know any german beforehand? Or did you go in not knowing anything/ basics.

Prior to starting my A-Level course, no. I achieved a D at German GCSE and had a 3.5 year gap between that and when I decided to do the A-Level course :tongue:
Original post by MajorFader
What exam board are you on for all of your subjects?

All ocr :smile:
All of them, even ones im not doing ffsss:s-smilie:
English Lit and Philosophy I'm :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent: myself but probably English more.
History😭😭 it feels like 2 alevels!!
I'd probably say Economics
Physics :facepalm:
Reply 31
OCR M1 :frown:
Well I did the one I was most worried about yesterday (French Speaking) :h:

Maybe Geog4A but i actually dont care anymore......
Edexcel M3/4 C3/4 i want like 100 UMS in these so pressure is on
Biology, so much content to remember
I'm so worried about Geography, it's a new syllabus so there are no mark schemes or past papers ?! RIP me
Physics, Unified Physics paper (the 3rd/ last one)

Maths, C3 - Mainly because as others have said, it is either really nice or there are some really fiddly difficult questions so it's really a hit and miss.

Spanish, The essay part of the paper. Last year I got an A in the paper (excluding the essay) but I got an E in the essay so it brought my grade down to a C. I feel like this will happen again this year, but I really can't afford for that to happen.
Gonna do worst in english but pretty worried about not doing super well in physics. I really don't like the questions in physics a lot of the time -_-. Also yeah I'll probably become a nervous wreck during a2 maths exams because I care way too much but hopefully I'll have done enough past papers to be able to do them very fluently by then.
my FP1 as i seem to be doing horribly in the papers i do at the moment :s-smilie:
but also another further maths paper, D2 is gonna be by far the worst. im a SO MANY disadvantages. i have to teach it myself, almost no youtube tutorials and the ones that exist are purely revision, dont go through it. the textbook didnt make it clear on one chapter (the hardest, hence will be worth the most marks).

if that wasnt bad enough i have to sit it in the exact same sitting as my C4 eam, my hardest (non further) maths exam.
It's all going wrong!!! theres also physics which is horrible (never got above a C)
AS sociology pmsl

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest