The Student Room Group
Drawing Tresco, Falmouth University
Falmouth University
Falmouth

Housemates?

Hello, in september I will get enrolled in my first year at Falmouth University. I will study Animation and Visual Effects, so it will be Penryn Campus. Does anyone in Penryn have an available room for me? :smile:
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by AZNadia
Hello, in september I will get enrolled in my first year at Falmouth University. I will study Animation and Visual Effects, so it will be Penryn Campus. Does anyone in Penryn have an available room for me? :smile:

Hey! :smile: I don't have an available room but I am hopefully going to study the same course in September!
Drawing Tresco, Falmouth University
Falmouth University
Falmouth
Reply 2
Original post by ClockworkPaws
Hey! :smile: I don't have an available room but I am hopefully going to study the same course in September!

That's awesome, I had a hard time trying to decide between Graphic Design and Animation :erm: I don't have much skills in animation, as much as I do in Graphics so I look forward to mastering it! XD
Original post by AZNadia
That's awesome, I had a hard time trying to decide between Graphic Design and Animation :erm: I don't have much skills in animation, as much as I do in Graphics so I look forward to mastering it! XD

Ah what made you go for animation at Fal in the end, then? I chose it over 4 other unis and I'm still thinking whether I made the right decision or not, it's a 10 hour coach journey from home :frown:
Reply 4
Original post by ClockworkPaws
Ah what made you go for animation at Fal in the end, then? I chose it over 4 other unis and I'm still thinking whether I made the right decision or not, it's a 10 hour coach journey from home :frown:

Well, firstly it is about student's satisfaction. Secondly, the city was a great influence in taking my decision. I chose Falmouth because it inspired more trust. Also, the interview left me such a good impression, the interviewer was so nice and he made me feel so welcome. The modules are also attractive. I am sorry for the long travel :< I am from another country so that doesn't apply to me,lol.. xD

Quick Reply

Latest