The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

MSc Cosmetic Science

Hi all!

I'm currently studying BSc Hons Pharmaceutical and Cosmetic Science at De Montfort University in Leicester and am starting to look at what I might do after I graduate. I recently searched online just out of curiosity to see if any Cosmetic courses had popped up that I haven't heard of before, and I found MSc Cosmetic Science at LJMU appeared!
Seeing as this is a new course there isn't an awful lot of information online.

When I was looking at undergraduate courses I did go to an open day at LJMU for the Pharmaceutical Science course but don't remember much about the place and it was three years ago so things may have changed.

I have no idea at the moment whether I want to do a masters of go straight into work so hopefully you guys can help me out?

Can anyone give me an idea of how well the science courses are run at LJMU, or what the MSc Cosmetic Science course might be like (idk if any students are enrolled or involved in it yet).

Thanks! :smile:
Reply 1
Hello,I haven't heard of LJMU cosmetic science course until now, seeing that is a new course!But I know there is a MSC cosmetic science course in UAL! I wanted to ask how the course is going in DMU as I am deciding between DMU and UAL!Thank you !
Liverpool
Reply 2
Original post by Jadenet
Hello,I haven't heard of LJMU cosmetic science course until now, seeing that is a new course!But I know there is a MSC cosmetic science course in UAL! I wanted to ask how the course is going in DMU as I am deciding between DMU and UAL!Thank you !

Hiya, I'm so sorry I didn't see this because you didn't quote me and it's hard to track past posts :frown: I hope you made a decision and things worked out! If you want to ask anything about DMU's course please feel free to message me!
Hello, I just graduated with a BEng in Chemical Engineering and I was thinking of going to LJMU to do Cosmetic science. I was wondering if you eventually ending up going there and have more information on the course. Also, if you didn't end up going what made you change your mind? Thank you!
Original post by Enyo Aduku
Hello, I just graduated with a BEng in Chemical Engineering and I was thinking of going to LJMU to do Cosmetic science. I was wondering if you eventually ending up going there and have more information on the course. Also, if you didn't end up going what made you change your mind? Thank you!

hiya, im torn between cosmetic science or chemical engineering. do u think you made the right choice, what was chem eng like and what are your career prospects, ive read a lot on tsr abt chem eng disencouraging me to take it, but what do you say?
Original post by Enyo Aduku

hiya, im torn between cosmetic science or chemical engineering. do u think you made the right choice, what was chem eng like and what are your career prospects, ive read a lot on tsr abt chem eng disencouraging me to take it, but what do you say?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending