Was I in the wrong?

Watch this thread
MalmoX
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
So as per usual I was messing around with one of my best friends and the other was talking to some of our other friends. Basically it's just a little thing... might be being petty but oh well;
We were playing around and she was laughing and so was I and maybe a little annoying her ~ but that's how we've always been. And my other best friend says " no one chooses to be friends with a ****, stop it"
What the fudge??! 1. You weren't in the little messing around game 2. Why are you getting involved and basically calling me a ****?

Was i in the wrong for messing around and having fun? Or is she being plain rude?
Friffinghell
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
I'd maybe apologise to her and try to get some insight as to whether people actually do think you're a ****.

If she's said it flippantly and there's no further issue then it was just mean of her to say and she should apologise.

If it turns out that you are known for being a bit of a **** then she is giving you a reality check and you should thank her.
MalmoX
Rep:
(Original post by Friffinghell)
I'd maybe apologise to her and try to get some insight as to whether people actually do think you're a ****.

If she's said it flippantly and there's no further issue then it was just mean of her to say and she should apologise.

If it turns out that you are known for being a bit of a **** then she is giving you a reality check and you should thank her.
Thanks for replying btw.
But why should I apologise to her? I wasn't messing around with her at all. She just got involved for no reason and basically called me a ****. Everyone was as shocked as I was.
Im not gonna apologise because what she said was out of the blue when I was messing around with our other best friend.
I don't understand how I'm supposed to be a ****?!?
Friffinghell
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
If you were acting like a **** to the girl you were messing around with then she's being a good friend to that girl for sticking up to her.

I'm only saying that you should apologise if it is the case that you were being a ****.

Can you get any clarification from anyone else that was there (not the girl you were messing around with) to see what the general opinion was?

If other people think she was just being :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:y- then she was probably just being :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:y.

It's sometimes hard to view your own behaviour impartially - if you've got friends that keep you in check they're worth having.
MalmoX
Rep:
I'll ask people and see, but the thing is it wasn't just me and it's not a knew thing that's started, even before I became close with her me and Tori have always been like that with each other. I just feel like her outsider input was irrelevant. She was in a completely different conversation too. Secondly I wasn't the only one too.
When I say messing around I mean like playing, nothing like bullying or anything.
It's just casual play like always.
And also the girl I was playing with could put me in my place if need be 😅
(I'm a girl btw)
All I'm saying is what she said was just wtf? It's our last year before uni And I don't wanna :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:up things 😑
I might just be pissed for now and shiz will clear up in the morning
Friffinghell
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
She either came for you or you were being annoying af :P

It's probably nothing and you're just overthinking it. Call her on it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How was the OCR A-level Geography Paper 1 exam for you?

Great! (10)
15.38%
Quite well (30)
46.15%
Not so good (16)
24.62%
Terrible! (9)
13.85%

Watched Threads