The Student Room Group

'An Inspector Calls' Help??

I've been following the same strucuture for all of the characters when writing essays for 'An Inspector Calls' apart from Inspector Goole and Eva Smith. Could anyone suggest essay structures for those two characters please?
Original post by BethanTaylor
I've been following the same strucuture for all of the characters when writing essays for 'An Inspector Calls' apart from Inspector Goole and Eva Smith. Could anyone suggest essay structures for those two characters please?

I think it will depend on what the question asks for. If I were you, I'd make a timeline of their key events, such as when Eva meets each of the Birlings and how she interacts. I'd then look at analysing each of these scenes so that you have a basic outline of what to write for each.

For the Inspector, I'd give the same advice. So look at each Act and analyse who he asks and what he asks, as well as what the character is led to reveal :smile:

Hope this helps but let me know if you need anymore help :smile:
Original post by brainzistheword
I think it will depend on what the question asks for. If I were you, I'd make a timeline of their key events, such as when Eva meets each of the Birlings and how she interacts. I'd then look at analysing each of these scenes so that you have a basic outline of what to write for each.

For the Inspector, I'd give the same advice. So look at each Act and analyse who he asks and what he asks, as well as what the character is led to reveal :smile:

Hope this helps but let me know if you need anymore help :smile:

Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending