The Student Room Group

North Korean armed forces second most powerful after China

I heard on the radio today that the North Korean people's armed forces are now the second most powerful in Asia and in the Pacific region including Australia.

They could if they'd wanted invade South Korea in less than 24 hrs but as a peace loving people they have not done this. NK is a defensive army. So why is Trump so intent on upsetting Mr Un?

Scroll to see replies

Just stop it. Stop it right now.
Original post by Ambitious1999
I heard on the radio today that the North Korean people's armed forces are now the second most powerful in Asia and in the Pacific region including Australia.

They could if they'd wanted invade South Korea in less than 24 hrs but as a peace loving people they have not done this. NK is a defensive army. So why is Trump so intent on upsetting Mr Un?

He's jealous of Un's haircut.
Kim Jong Un is a lunatic with nuclear weapons at his fat stubby fingertips. Why are you saying you want him to blow up the world?
Original post by cbreef
Just stop it. Stop it right now.

Just saying what I heard on the local radio.

Stop. it.
Do you mean 2nd largest because that sounds more believable.
Original post by AnyaPrincess
Kim Jong Un is a lunatic with nuclear weapons at his fat stubby fingertips. Why are you saying you want him to blow up the world?

I don't want him to blow up the world but it's Trump who is the biggest threat to causing nuclear war and he should be negotiating with Mr Un instead to create a deal that is mutually beneficial. Also NK people are its leaders Mr Un is only a guide.
(edited 6 years ago)
I don't want him to blow up the world but it's Trump who is the biggest threat to causing nuclear war and he should be negotiating with Mr Un instead to create a deal that is mutually beneficial. Also NK people are its leaders Mr Un is only a guide.

So you are saying you should allow a lunatic to blow up the world with nuclear bombs? NK people are not evil like you suggest.
Original post by AnyaPrincess
So you are saying you should allow a lunatic to blow up the world with nuclear bombs? NK people are not evil like you suggest.

Why would he blow up the world? What does he have to gain by nuclear apocalypse? Israel has nuclear weapons and the west doesn't complain about that.

The best solution would be for Mr Trump to meet Mr Un and discuss the matter over tea rather than tomohawks.
Why would he blow up the world? What does he have to gain by nuclear apocalypse? Israel has nuclear weapons and the west doesn't complain about that.

The best solution would be for Mr Trump to meet Mr Un and discuss the matter over tea rather than tomohawks.

remember Mr Kim is a lunatic of the first class. The nuclear bombs are very dangerous and can explode at any time. His hands are very dangerous to be holding them. Imagine a baby holding a knife, what will the knife do? The knife will ofcourse cut you because it is a dangerous weapons just like the nuclear bombs! it is obvious
Reply 11
I'm jealous of the amount of cake that Kim Jong Podge gets. I'm a slob but I've never broken my ankles because I ate too many cakes.
@mali473 uh oh they're at it again
Original post by AndrewSCO
@mali473 uh oh they're at it again

*Slowly backs away* :creep: We are not getting sucked into this again..
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 14
I heard on the radio that if you don't get a haircut like Kim (or his wife) he is going to shove a nuclear warhead up your backside.
I've also heard Kim Jong Un is unofficially the fastest man on Earth.

Apparently he smoked Usain Bolt's time in the 100m.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by gjd800
I'm jealous of the amount of cake that Kim Jong Podge gets. I'm a slob but I've never broken my ankles because I ate too many cakes.

:toofunny:
Reply 17
Original post by stefano865
I've also heard Kim Jong Un is unofficially the fastest man on Earth.

Apparently he smoked Usain Bolt's time in the 100m.

I think they rolled him down a hill to beat that time.
Original post by mali473
*Slowly backs away* :creep: We are not getting sucked into this again..

Why did you edit this post after telling me you didn't want to be left hanging by me?
Reply 19
Are you North Korean, spewing North Korean propoganda?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending