This discussion is closed.
killjester
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi there,

I'm newly registered on TSR (long-time lurker though), and I attempted to send a PM to someone but it was blocked:

The following errors occurred with your submission
  • Sorry, we were not able to deliver your message because it was flagged as spam. If you believe this is an error, please post in the Ask a Moderator forum for assistance.

I assume this is because I'm new? Is there a minimum length of time of number of posts you need to make before you can send a PM?

Thanks,
Sean
killjester
Rep:
?
(Original post by killjester)
Hi there,

I'm newly registered on TSR (long-time lurker though), and I attempted to send a PM to someone but it was blocked:

• Sorry, we were not able to deliver your message because it was flagged as spam. If you believe this is an error, please post in the Ask a Moderator forum for assistance.

I assume this is because I'm new? Is there a minimum length of time of number of posts you need to make before you can send a PM?

Thanks,
Sean
Never mind, all seems to be sorted now!

Thanks
killjester
Rep:
?
Never mind, all seems to be sorted now!

Thanks
Okay, so my first PM was eventually allowed, but when I attempt to send another (in response to the reply to my first PM), it's being flagged as spam.

What are the rules around this?
killjester
Rep:
?
Okay, so my first PM was eventually allowed, but when I attempt to send another (in response to the reply to my first PM), it's being flagged as spam.

What are the rules around this?
Seems to be sorted again.
crazy.muffin
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi there,

Sorry, we were not able to deliver your message because it was flagged as spam. If you believe this is an error, please post in the Ask a Moderator forum for assistance.

what do i do about this??
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (33)
17.37%
I'm not sure (5)
2.63%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (66)
34.74%
I have already dropped out (3)
1.58%
I'm not a current university student (83)
43.68%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed