The Student Room Group

Sqa maths 2017!!!!

How Do you think you have done? I thought I was ok a bit hard but easy in some parts.
NAT5, Higher of AdvHigher?
Reply 2
Original post by bethanyharris
NAT5, Higher of AdvHigher?

NAT 5
Original post by Sarahsalihx
NAT 5

The Nat 5 thread is here:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4449276

Lots of people discussing the exam on the above thread :smile:
(edited 6 years ago)
I thought the exam was okay, wasn't as hard as last year's but I guessed one question! It was only a 1 mark one so hopefully it will be fine but yeah :wink:
Original post by anonymousebonita
I thought the exam was okay, wasn't as hard as last year's but I guessed one question! It was only a 1 mark one so hopefully it will be fine but yeah :wink:

Glad you found the exam was quite good...There is already a Nat 5 thread with plenty of discussion of the exam and lots of comparing answers:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=4449276

Also, if someone makes unofficial marking schemes(someone usually does them every year), they will most likely go up on that thread. :smile:
Original post by Sarahsalihx
How Do you think you have done? I thought I was ok a bit hard but easy in some parts.

ok thanks :wink:
Original post by Labrador99
Glad you found the exam was quite good...There is already a Nat 5 thread with plenty of discussion of the exam and lots of comparing answers:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=4449276

Also, if someone makes unofficial marking schemes(someone usually does them every year), they will most likely go up on that thread. :smile:

I can't seem to find anyone talking about the 2017 exam on that thread?

Go to the most recent post on the last page of the thread and you will see the most recent comments, which is the current discussion, about the 2017 Nat 5 maths exam. If you can't find it, let me know and I'll do you a screenshot to show you :smile:

Following the link basically takes you the first page of the thread (pictured below), containing the OP (original post). On a thread within TSR, it starts a new page after every 20 replies to the thread, which is why you can only see the discussion from a while ago on the first page of the thread. Quite near the top, where it says 'start new discussion', if you go right of that where the numbers 1, 2 and 3 are, there is a symbol that looks a bit like >|. Clicking on that takes you to the last page of the thread, with the most recent discussion (about the exam). Hope that helps :smile:
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Labrador99
Go to the most recent post on the last page of the thread and you will see the most recent comments, which is the current discussion, about the 2017 Nat 5 maths exam. If you can't find it, let me know and I'll do you a screenshot to show you :smile:

ok thank you! I think i've found it now :smile:
ok thank you! I think i've found it now :smile:

No problem :smile: Glad to be able to help- it took me ages to figure out how to work this site- I still find out new things now! All the best for the rest of your exams :h:

Quick Reply

Latest