The Student Room Group

Did anyone do AS/A2 Sociology? Any tips for A*/A please?

I am thinking about taking sociology as my third subject for A-level - how tough is it? What does studying it involved? I have never studied it before.

What would you recommend for getting top marks in it?

Due to personal reasons I will be taking it in November and plan to sit the exam in May/June 2018 - is that enough time to study the full A-level and get an A/A* in it? I won't have any other subjects to study along with it so I can pretty much focus all my time on it.

If any of you have done both math and sociology - which was tougher and why?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Just quoting in Danny Dorito so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:

Spoiler

Reply 2
Hello everyone hope all is well and everyone's working hard. I am currently doing an online chat video on sociology and charge £5 per hour this will include any help you may need with also resources such as revision booklets in which I can send pictures to you or post to you as well as revision guides. I have achieved a A* in my sociology exam and would like to now help others achieve a A* in sociology. If you are intrested or have any questions please let me know we can discuss this further!! Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending