How to get more female attention?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I rarely get any attention from girls in public which is quite demoralising as it lowers my esteem. My friend on the other hand always manages to get girls glancing at him in the library and they manage to look (more than one person) when he stands up to go somewhere etc.
Zaradavidson
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
Because you go to the library
D.Va
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
I'm sure if you made a loud noise while standing up, everyone would look too
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Zaradavidson)
Because you go to the library
I used that as an example
Anonymous #2
Report 4 years ago
Is you're friend good looking? Maybe that's why he does.
NoPunInThisName
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
You won't get attention when out and about,it's never, doesn't and will never work like that.

My stock answer is to go out, join clubs, societies, meet people through mutual friends and engage in activities. Almost every one's social life revolves around just going out there, living and allowing the rest to fall in to place - as it will. :yy:
Anonymous #3
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by NoPunInThisName)
You won't get attention when out and about,it's never, doesn't and will never work like that.

My stock answer is to go out, join clubs, societies, meet people through mutual friends and engage in activities. Almost every one's social life revolves around just going out there, living and allowing the rest to fall in to place - as it will. :yy:
Did you read the OP? He said his friend gets attention in public
NoPunInThisName
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Did you read the OP? He said his friend gets attention in public
One guy... out of... how many? Hundreds of millions...?
Anonymous #1
So confidence > looks?
So you say that if girls constantly glance at you, you're attractive? But could it just be you look weirdly different to others?
username2692395
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Literally I feel you, I am a girl and I have the exact same problem (with guys). It sucks but it reaches a point where your self esteem can't possibly get any lower (that's where I'm at right now).
Desirascal98
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I rarely get any attention from girls in public which is quite demoralising as it lowers my esteem. My friend on the other hand always manages to get girls glancing at him in the library and they manage to look (more than one person) when he stands up to go somewhere etc.
Honestly a smile and a stare don't matter, who even cares whether you get looked at or not, are you that self conscious that you need girls looking at you to feel good about yourself? I honestly don't bother whenever it does happen, it doesn't make me feel better or worse about myself at all.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Desirascal98)
Honestly a smile and a stare don't matter, who even cares whether you get looked at or not, are you that self conscious that you need girls looking at you to feel good about yourself? I honestly don't bother whenever it does happen, it doesn't make me feel better or worse about myself at all.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I mean repeated stares by different girls
Desirascal98
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I mean repeated stares by different girls
that might not mean anything though, just because they're looking doesn't mean they're attracted to you, they might just be bored lol. Try not to jump to conclusions or thrive of getting a girls attention, it's not the way to go.
username1842595
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Your friend gets looks because he moved in a quiet environment and made some noise. I walked into my maths exam today when everyone had already sat down and everyone looked at me, doesn't mean I'm being fancied

People probably look at you too, but you just don't notice
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Fermion.)
Your friend gets looks because he moved in a quiet environment and made some noise. I walked into my maths exam today when everyone had already sat down and everyone looked at me, doesn't mean I'm being fancied

People probably look at you too, but you just don't notice
He didn't make any noise
username1842595
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
He didn't make any noise
You're missing my point but whatever .. people will naturally look when someone stands up or moves, that's what I meant
Newbie_noob
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
So confidence > looks?
So you say that if girls constantly glance at you, you're attractive? But could it just be you look weirdly different to others?
At first looks trumps all, then once you get talking confidence takes over, if you want to turn heads look good, lift, suitable hair style, dress well, chin up and stand talll, no slouching.
MagicJigsaw
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
CONFIDENCE. Cannot stress this enough
tapir
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
How to get more female attention?
Look at them, and they'll look at you. Simple.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (28)
9.62%
Okay (86)
29.55%
A bit lacking (105)
36.08%
Not good at all (72)
24.74%

Watched Threads