The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
That was my insurance choice, they offered me BCC...but I met my firm offer so I'm off to Durham instead :tongue:
Reply 2
pikaboo
That was my insurance choice, they offered me BCC...but I met my firm offer so I'm off to Durham instead :tongue:

Yay. Well done :smile:
Reply 3
Zapsta
Yay. Well done :smile:

Maw, thanks, though I wouldn't have minded going to Kent. Mmmm, good location.
Reply 4
ejayheat
For some reason it looks like every1 on here got at least 4 A's and is going to Oxford or Cambridge but is anyone out there like me, pleased to just get a place? I got 2 C's and a D and I still managed to get a place at Kent so I'm happy!

Anyone else going to Kent as it would be cool to chat!

:smile: :cool: :biggrin: :smile: :cool: :biggrin:

Emma

I'm going to Kent to study Comp Sci....see you there!
I'm going to Kent to do Psychology!
Reply 6
and me for CS
Reply 7
hey evrybdy..am going to kent for my postgrad. :tongue:

Does anyone know if rooms in parkwood have already been allocated or not??
Well done on getting in! Im going to Kent aswell to do Actuarial Science. Needed BB to get in, got AAA so will see you there!

Rick.
Reply 9
Hey thats weird I'm doing comp science 2! Me and my mate heidi r both doing cs, i think the year out in california sounds good!

As in relation to Park Wood, i hope there are some rooms available cos i wanna live there!

Emma
Reply 10
ejayheat
Hey thats weird I'm doing comp science 2! Me and my mate heidi r both doing cs, i think the year out in california sounds good!

As in relation to Park Wood, i hope there are some rooms available cos i wanna live there!

Emma

Yeah that's where I wanna live too....wow 3 girls already....I'm Laura btw.
I got my accommodation thing, I'm living in the self-catering Darwin houses, so that's cool. And I'm doing Social Policy.
Reply 12
Yeah that's where I wanna live too....wow 3 girls already....I'm Laura btw

Hi Laura yeah i know i thought i might be the only girl on my course cos when i went to all the open days there was at the most me and one other girl there! I'm getting my own computer next week i can't wait! I hope i get a place in halls as i only filled in my accommodation card last week!

Emma
Reply 13
ejayheat
Hi Laura yeah i know i thought i might be the only girl on my course cos when i went to all the open days there was at the most me and one other girl there! I'm getting my own computer next week i can't wait! I hope i get a place in halls as i only filled in my accommodation card last week!

Emma

When I went for my interview I was the only girl there on that day....thought I was gonna be the only girl on the course! Good to know that's not gonna happen now! :biggrin:
Hi Emma, Laura and the others going to Kent uni, I am doing computer science there not sure what accommodation they will giving me as I was lucky to get a place through clearing but they said there is still some available.

Leslie
Reply 15
king000000
Hi Emma, Laura and the others going to Kent uni, I am doing computer science there not sure what accommodation they will giving me as I was lucky to get a place through clearing but they said there is still some available.

Leslie

Hi Leslie - look forward to seeing you there! PM me if you need any info or anything :smile:
Reply 16
hi

i'm also going to Kent to do Compsci and am also hoping to live in parkwood... but i'm not a girl.

I was pretty worried i wouldnt getthe gardes for kent but i ended up getting ABB at A-level so i'll be joining you all there in a months time!

Thomas
Reply 17
horsecow
hi

i'm also going to Kent to do Compsci and am also hoping to live in parkwood... but i'm not a girl.

I was pretty worried i wouldnt getthe gardes for kent but i ended up getting ABB at A-level so i'll be joining you all there in a months time!

Thomas

Cool...we'll let you off for not being a girl :rolleyes: there's quite a few of us Kent comp sci people at www.newstudent.org
See you in September!

- Lau
My boyfriend (incidentally: he's male) is off to the art place, there :rolleyes: From what I've seen and heard, it looks like a lurverly area. He'll be the one with a Property of Charlie" tattooed on his forhead, to keep all the women away :cool:
Hi Thomas nice to see there is not just girls here, but I wouldnt complain the more the better lol I'm not a girl either but its nice to get to know a few people. Laura is nice and helpfull I have found out more from her than the uni ! I now have an idea on what maths to go through now thanks Laura. I must be lucky to get a place as your A-levels are better than mine but my HND was very good. Only around 23 days before we move into the uni I am thinking of going up on Sunday 19th

anyone had there welcome pack and accommodation details yet ? Still waiting. But maybe they will take longer as I got my place through clearing just received the letter from ucas to confirm that to day even through I already knew that last Tuesday through the tracking on the ucas website. When my sister went to uni ages ago she only got her details the day before she started.

Leslie

Latest

Trending

Trending