t10r
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Since I technically meet the foundation year requirements for most unis, I was wondering, if I wanted to apply for normal medicine A100 courses as well as a foundation year course at a different uni, would my foundation year course count as a separate course and therefore not part of the maximum 4 medicine applications as foundation year is less competitive etc.

In essence, if this is the case, I could apply to 5 unis for medicine, 4 as A100 and foundation year medicine as my backup/reserve.

Could anyone confirm if this is infact the case.
ForestCat
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by t10r)
Since I technically meet the foundation year requirements for most unis, I was wondering, if I wanted to apply for normal medicine A100 courses as well as a foundation year course at a different uni, would my foundation year course count as a separate course and therefore not part of the maximum 4 medicine applications as foundation year is less competitive etc.

In essence, if this is the case, I could apply to 5 unis for medicine, 4 as A100 and foundation year medicine as my backup/reserve.

Could anyone confirm if this is infact the case.
The foundation year course would count as one of your four medicine choices.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (35)
15.7%
I'm not sure (8)
3.59%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (80)
35.87%
I have already dropped out (4)
1.79%
I'm not a current university student (96)
43.05%

Watched Threads